• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I'm nothing and my opinion is shit but if the Warriors tie the record it'll be a failure

same. I think they won't tie it though. They might loose 3 out of 4. I do not watch nba usually. Today I am watching first time GS game. They are turning over like crazy and giving up lead. Very bad night so far.

I just think it's crazy how hard it's been to beat. I thought they would beat it easy but it's this random shit that happens. The newish teams seem to throw them off.

Their attitude against the "shitty" teams is basically "we don't need to play 100%, just casual speed" , that's why they lost to the bad teams in the league

Their attitude against the "shitty" teams is basically "we don't need to play 100%, just casual speed" , that's why they lost to the bad teams in the league

I would think that earlier in the season but not this close to the end and when you can still beat the record. You gotta go 100%. They stated that after the loss to the Celtics.

Wiggins for Love trade... wtf were Cavs/Lebron thinking.

LBJx-large.jpg

Not two, not three, not four, fuck not even one.

Dubs are trying to get their fans acclimated to losing. That way, when the Spurs come to town and punch their ticket to the finals come playoff time things won't bee too traumatic for them.

Light years, baby.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Rubio is so frustrating lol
He can do everything but shoot
He's decent at catching and shooting, and he's SO good at everything else it pretty much makes up for it. The offense flows so much better with him in the game. And he's only 25, so he'll grow with the team.

This is probably the best Wolves win in over a decade.

Top Bottom