• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Wiggins for Love trade... wtf were Cavs/Lebron thinking.
I mean everyone overrated Love it is easy to reflect back on it now but Love was arguably considered the best PF in the game with the Wolves. Now saying that is just laughable. Feel bad for Love and Dwight both considered the best at respective positions at one time now fraudulent stars

boxter432

I was just at Target Center and left when the wolves were down by 32 to a clipper team that started Wes Johnson and Luc Richard Mbbooty. Slightly different effort tonight.

Warriors are now 1-2 since their owner said they were light years ahead of the rest of the league
Rhwnwzp.png

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Marv Albert and C-Webb clowning on Wiggins for saying they can win on any given night and will be in the playoffs in the future, c'mon guys.

I rather a Warriors back 2 back or any other team winning. Just not the fucking Spurs. But gut feeling they are the team coming out of West. I hope I am wrong.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm just saying...the Warriors don't want to see Dallas in the first round.

Pray to whatever god you worship or if you aren't religious, burn all the copies of Sports Illustrated you can find.

The way the Ws are getting gassed and Dirk still being salty, it just has upset written all over it.

Pray to whatever god you worship or if you aren't religious, burn all the copies of Sports Illustrated you can find.

They way the Ws are getting gassed and Dirk still being salty, it just has upset written all over it.
So reverse 07?

They way the Ws are getting gassed and Dirk still being salty, it just has upset written all over it.

Who guards Dirk? Bogut
LOL RIP warriors
Also lol if Barnes guards Dirk

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Despite having the best record in the East, I can't see the Cavs making it to the Finals again.

Something just seems off. Then I don't even know who wins the East because its a bunch of inexperienced upstart teams.

So reverse 07?
bingo.

scoobs

He's still crazy inconsistent.

Warriors just been cool for last 10 mins. Can't shoot for shit right now.

I mean, he's averaging 20+ points a game and he's 21 years old. Give the kid a bit of a break. Shooting 40% from 3pt range since February 1st. He's pretty good.

Kickz

Proud of my Tpups tonight.

Decade plus in the lottery and I think we finally hit on a generational talent in Towns.

Cavs peaking at the right time
Warriors losing steam at the wrong time
spooky

tbqh, I think the Warriors are getting tired.

Might be time for Kerr to focus on the post season and getting his team rest like the Cavs and Spurs are doing. This regular season shit doesn't matter. If I were Kerr, I'd get one more win (I believe 1 win secures them the #1 position?) and sit everyone down for the rest of the regular season. Or extremely limited minutes.

Having them going into the post-season fatigued and fading is not a good look. Also, MN's ball denial on Steph over the last 10 minutes was very impressive. They almost always had a body between the ball and Steph.

If I were Kerr, I'd get one more win (I believe 1 win secures them the #1 position?) and sit everyone down for the rest of the regular season. Or extremely limited minutes.

They would need to beat the Spurs once (handing them 13th loss) or win both against Memphis (to get to 71). If the Spurs win their remaining games (including both over the Warriors), they would hold a 3-1 season series victory and win the tiebreaker with both teams sitting at 70-12.

WoodWERD

Parker with those mind games, now saying he thinks Pop will play the starters against GS haha. I didn't see the game, but GS got all their injured guys back on the floor right? Did that mess with their rhythm maybe? Doesn't sound like it so much reading the last couple pages.

Love this time of year!

Jarate

Banned
it could also be that young long and athletic teams give problems to the Warriors. Theyve struggled against, the Bucks, Jazz, and the Wolves this year, and all those teams are all kind of the same.

it makes sense a perimeter shooting team would struggle against teams with length and athleticism

ViciousDS

Banned
Warriors have to play the Spurs twice down the stretch no way they get the record.

if they beat them tomorrow they should have an easy chance......no way pop is going to have the players play that final game.......unless he really cares about that home record....which we all know the only thing he wants....is the title.

number two seed is locked lol

another note

Bulls are done....they had another chance to really close that gap last night when Detroit lost and they got smoked by the grizzlies. Well at least playoffs on both sides will be entertaining this year....I'm not a Celtics fan, but I'm excited to see what they do in the playoffs again. Especially being so young.

El Topo

Why are you posting a GIF or Harden and Howard, Messi? The 9th seed doesn't get to the playoffs.
Shit, Mavs still have to play both the Jazz and the Rockets.

Top Bottom