• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Cheebo

Banned
500x1000px-LL-ab4253c4_ezgif-53533195.gif

Coming for that ass Curry.
Man the NBA would stop that at all costs. Nobody likes the rockets (is there any question they are the most disliked team in the league this year?), would be terrible for ratings.

Cheebo

Banned
Clippers are probably up there for most hated.

True, good call. I would say its Clippers and Rockets as the top most disliked teams of 15-16.

Outside of GSW I wonder who would be considered the most well liked team. Minnesota? Everyone seems to like KAT and Wiggins.

ViciousDS

Banned
True, good call. I would say its Clippers and Rockets as the top most disliked teams of 15-16.

Outside of GSW I wonder who would be considered the most well liked team. Minnesota? Everyone seems to like KAT and Wiggins.

I would say spurs in that mix for most liked team....I like Duncan and co.....so does almost everyone I work with. Two most liked teams at work are GSW and Spurs

U2NUMB

Wait.... my Wolves pulled it off?? I crashed at halftime and just assumed the rest.. Last thing I heard was Shaq saying something to the effect of "Hell no" to do the wolves have a chance. Fantastic stuff.. .so excited for our future.. please get us a coach.. tibs please PLEASE

ViciousDS

Banned
Wait.... my Wolves pulled it off?? I crashed at halftime and just assumed the rest. Fantastic stuff.. .so excited for our future.. please get us a coach.. tibs please PLEASE

they pulled it off in warriors home town too.....thats insane....timberwolves are going to be scary in the next few years.Lot of young talent

U2NUMB

Keep in mind the Wolves looked like shit against the Mavs. They have talent, but there's a lot of work ahead of them.

Nobody knows this more than a lifelong Wolves fan.. you have to understand what simple wins mean to us. The foundation we have is amazing .. crazy young as well. New coach.. better overall bench.. and simply growing up would do wonders.

My biggest worry.. and this is why we are gonna miss Flip so damn much.. is I do not think Glen (the owner) will make the right calls. As a wolves fan I just assume we will piss this away somehow.. but boy do I want to be wrong.

JohnsonUT

Parker with those mind games, now saying he thinks Pop will play the starters against GS haha. I didn't see the game, but GS got all their injured guys back on the floor right? Did that mess with their rhythm maybe? Doesn't sound like it so much reading the last couple pages.

Love this time of year!

I think Spurs tank at GS but go for it at home to get the record.

Parker with those mind games, now saying he thinks Pop will play the starters against GS haha.
TBF, with Warriors losing 2 games in a short period (at home no less) and Steph looking gassed, the Spurs chances of clinching the 1 seed look better than when Parker made his earlier comment about resting starters. If Spurs win-out and serve the Warriors 2 losses, they only need Memphis to pull-off 1 upset. And with the way things have been looking for the Warriors, that no longer seems like an impossible task.

Yeah if the Warriors don't get the record AND lose the #1 seed, holy shit

I will give Kerr a pass for playing them since the Spurs are right there, which nobody seems to notice lol

Spurs will play their starters the first quarter x half, if they are close they will play them the rest of the game, if they are losing Pop will rest them

I think he will go for the record at home, Pops last chance to be honest since Duncan is gonna retire soon

Fjordson

I don't think GS will lose the 1 seed. I mean if they can't even beat half of Memphis twice with that on the line then fuck it right there. They ain't chipping.

boxter432

Keep in mind the Wolves looked like shit against the Mavs. They have talent, but there's a lot of work ahead of them.

I went to the Wolves Clipper game last week. Trust me I know.

They were down over 30pts to a Blake-less Clipper team that started former terrible T-wolves players Wes Johnson and Luc Richard Mbamoute.

thankfully Bell Biv Devoe was the halftime show to justify my nearly wasted wed night.

Basketball gods are probably a bit pissed at the latest acts of heresy

IDj8F8L.png

and

Lacob's comment on being light years ahead of everybody

Seriously though... Warriors have looked depleted for about a month now...Kerr should've shut them down a bit (miss a few more games) before and after the all star break but with iggy going down, and people in and out due to injury, there just wasn't a feasible way of doing it during the stretch run. Curry definitely needs a blow. He's just looked gassed lately.

Sources says the Mavericks' interest in Dwight Howard as a free agent this summer will be dependent on the price. The Mavs do not intend to be in on the bidding for Howard if it's in the neighborhood of a max contract, which would have a starting salary of more than $30 million.

What the fuck?

Howard can get up to 35% of the salary cap as a player with 10+ years in the league. The cap is projected to be around 90 million for next season, give or take, so Howard can get up to 31.5 million of that.

He shouldn't, but he theoretically is able to.

Jarate

Banned
also, just a reminder that the Sixers won their 10th game of the year this season meaning that they aren't the worst team of all time!

also, just a reminder that the Sixers won their 10th game of the year this season meaning that they aren't the worst team of all time!

They got there with their 9th victory. The 11-12 Bobcats' mark of 7-59 (0.106) in the lockout-shortened year can only be "bested" by an 8-74 record over an 82 game season.

Though, the Sixers are still the worst over the full 82, even if this year's team isn't.

Jarate

Banned
They got there with their 9th victory. The 11-12 Bobcats' mark of 7-59 (0.106) in the lockout-shortened year can only be "bested" by an 8-74 record over an 82 game season.

Though, the Sixers are still the worst over the full 82, even if this year's team isn't.

It's kind of amazing that this Sixers teams is probably better talent wise then the last 2 years, but the teams in the past were able to win close games much better

It really doesn't matter all that much, also we avoid the worst 3 year stretch in NBA history with that win. 47 wins over 3 years beating out the Mavericks 46 wins over 3 years I think from 92-94, or maybe it was 93-95

jbug617

Banned
According to Woj, they weren't going to fire Hinkie. They wanted to bring someone in to share the duties with him (Colangelo or Ferry) and I guess that is the reason why he left.

Gigglepoo

Bring on the Cavs in the first round!

According to Woj, they weren't going to fire Hinkie. They wanted to bring someone in to share the duties with him (Colangelo or Ferry) and I guess that is the reason why he left.

So, there were just going to hire someone for the exact role? Sounds like a firing without the guts to pull the trigger.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
So weird I was just listening to Hinkie's his interview with Zach Lowe. He sounded bummed out during the whole thing. This explains a lot.

Top Bottom