• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Pop will rest everyone after half time

not if it's still in single digits. He wants to win this game for whatever reason. I'd job this game and get the W in San Antonio to keep the perfect record alive. Seeding don't mean shit but a clean sweep at home is the stuff of legends.

not if it's still in single digits. He wants to win this game for whatever reason. I'd job this game and get the W in San Antonio to keep the perfect record alive. Seeding don't mean shit but a clean sweep at home is the stuff of legends.

That's why they should have said fuck this game, go for the home sweep

Misterhbk

Well he did say this was more of a scouting game than a real attempt to play like it meant something.

When was this ever said? Scouting game? Nonsense. They have unlimited amount of footage of the Warriors. Two games against their own team. What else is there to scout? You know what the Warriors do. Lol they aren't throwing this game. They're getting beat because the Warriors are controlling the paint on defense, and on the boards.

Dang you CP3.

https://twitter.com/CP3/status/718231411405299712

CferpVdXIAErQbg.jpg

Basketball reasons.

Ok, back to GSW vs SAS.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If Harrison continues to play like he has the past 10 or so games I'm not sure the Warriors even have a 7 game series.

KaYotiX

Banned
Man, San Antonio.... What happened tonight?

Is Pop trying new things to see how GS reacts? Or they just getting blown out of the water once again in Cali?

Can't watch due to vacation.

Cooter

Man, San Antonio.... What happened tonight?

Is Pop trying new things to see how GS reacts? Or they just getting blown out of the water once again in Cali?

Can't watch due to vacation.
Getting blown out. Missing shots. Dubs playing with high energy.

Kevtones

Warriors would be 72-7 if not for their recent shit the beddings.

I mean the Celtics were on the 2nd night of a back-to-back and Minnesota is not a tough team. If they fail to reach 73 or even 72, I wonder what it does to the psyche of the team...

Cooter

Warriors would be 72-7 if not for their recent shit the beddings.

I mean the Celtics were on the 2nd night of a back-to-back and Minnesota is not a tough team. If they fail to reach 73 or even 72, I wonder what it does to the psyche of the team...
They are the defending champs. I think they'll be fine.

If they fail to reach 73 or even 72, I wonder what it does to the psyche of the team...

Not sure about 73, that's up to Pop. But if they fail to reach 72 it means they have already fucked up their psyche beyond any repairs because that would mean they can't even a beat the (current) shitty ass Grizzlies. Who will be on both occasions on the 2nd night of a back-to-back (Mavs and Clippers no less).

jbug617

Banned
Reading on twitter that Steve Kerr prefers to rest the players since they locked up #1 seed but promised the players that they would get to decide if they want to go for the record or not. Plans to meet with them tomorrow to see what they want to do.

Misterhbk

Not sure about 73, that's up to Pop. But if they fail to reach 72 it means they have already fucked up their psyche beyond any repairs because that would mean they can't even a beat the (current) shitty ass Grizzlies. Who will be on both occasions on the 2nd night of a back-to-back (Mavs and Clippers no less).

Yes let's question the psyche of the team with 70+ wins 😂😂

Eos

-Boris needs to start with Duncan coming off the bench
-need to run the offense more thru kawhi
-Aldridge needs to be more aggressive
-Tony should take less shots and instead set up more for LMA
-have to defend the interior much better... Curry + Draymond and bogut exposed it

Fjordson

Great performance tonight. Curry attacking the switches more aggressively was beautiful and vintage Barnes was 👌🏻 Also Draymond with another Herculean effort, aside from some silly turnovers. I still marvel at seeing bigger guys like LMA unable to power through him. Dat low center of gravity.

Oracle was hyped too. Looking forward to the playoff games, atmosphere in there is gonna be crazy.

I'm trying to decide which Bulls season was more disappointing, 07-08 or this one. Probably this one, they did get lucky in the draft and we got some fun Derrick Rose moments but there was at least some more hope this year. Shit there was hope that year too, I think SI had them finishing 2nd to Boston that year in the East. I dunno, it just feels weird now knowing there won't be a post season in Chicago..

ViciousDS

Banned
I'm trying to decide which Bulls season was more disappointing, 07-08 or this one. Probably this one, they did get lucky in the draft and we got some fun Derrick Rose moments but there was at least some more hope this year. Shit there was hope that year too, I think SI had them finishing 2nd to Boston that year in the East. I dunno, it just feels weird now knowing there won't be a post season in Chicago..

this was more disappointing than that year......at least we had Ben Gordon to watch when he was clutch in 07-08 lol. We also had one of my favorite foreign players in Andres Nocioni. I also didn't expect anything that year.........but that year paved way to next year which led to one of the greatest 7 game series I have watched to date.

Celtics vs Bulls 09...............holy crap what a series.

Warriors will only tie the record

The Spurs played like garbage in the first half and I missed the second half but for the Warriors to only win by 10
Welp

Tieing is basically a failure to me >:)

Into

What is wrong with The Starters? They have some strange segment about them talking about the Hinkie thing and i can hear a "scrubbing" sound that they pipe in, because its funny? Why? This is a podcast you numbskulls, they even keep repeating it.

I know they have "drops" but those usually come as (often lame) attempts at humor. This is just fucking grating. Its the episode Thursday, Apr. 7 — Process of Resignation. The hell is wrong with them and their producer?

Cooter

Warriors will only tie the record

The Spurs played like garbage in the first half and I missed the second half but for the Warriors to only win by 10
Welp

Tieing is basically a failure to me >:)
It was an easy 10 point win. They had it wrapped up late and the Spurs closed the gap in garbage time. It was a whoopin.

spyder_ur

What is wrong with The Starters? They have some strange segment about them talking about the Hinkie thing and i can hear a "scrubbing" sound that they pipe in, because its funny? Why? This is a podcast you numbskulls, they even keep repeating it.

I know they have "drops" but those usually come as (often lame) attempts at humor. This is just fucking grating. Its the episode Thursday, Apr. 7 — Process of Resignation. The hell is wrong with them and their producer?

Isn't the podcast just the audio from the television show?

I really like those guys, but I have to say I enjoyed TBJ way way more. They actually analyzed a ton of games, including some of the lesser-covered teams. The Starters is just a standard show where they cover the 'hot stories' and do way too many segments, instead of a freeflowing conversation about basketball.

I haven't listened to yesterday's episode. I only regularly listen to Friday's 'The Drop' which isn't televised, is longer, and includes a little more freeflowing nature along with the legendary "Pun Gun" and "Tweet of the Week" segments.

Top Bottom