• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I hate seeing Lawson struggle like this. McHale really hates PGs. Not including whatever Harden is a hybrid of. No wonder Lowry, and Dragic developed to top 15 PGs after they left.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
McFail has to be one of the top 3 worst coaches in the league.

AcridMeat

Banned
The 51 FG attempts is over 3 games.

And yes, it's sad. Too many fans keep living in the past and won't let go, so he stays.
Oh okay, I was about to find a video. That's still terrible.
I remember in the 90s when Chauncey billups ended up in the raptors after the Damon trade...
Good shout on Billups. I think he was on the Pacers and T Wolves as well before he found his home in Detroit?

Funny how Melo gets checked back in and the Spurs immediately double their lead.

Oh okay, I was about to find a video. That's still terrible.
Good shout on Billups. I think he was on the Pacers and T Wolves as well before he found his home in Detroit?

Funny how Melo gets checked back in and the Spurs immediately double their lead.

Yup, was Orlando and the wolves. I had to Wikipedia it :)

For real, he's one of the few athletes one can truly admire. Really worked hard, and through difficult situations, when people had written him off as a bust.

As for the Knicks, Langston Galloway > Melo (
kidding, but you thought about it just for a moment...

Celtics draft pick is a solid 0-4 to start the season and just lost arguably their best shot at winning a game for the next month or so.

Line_HTX

Fucking break this stupid streak already. It's absolutely stupid that the Rockets have all these fucking records.

And while we're at it, cover OKC please.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
LaVine continues to be one of the worst rotation players in the NBA. He's absolutely unwatchable.
He should not be running point. He's good at slashing to the basket, and he's an okay shooter if someone else sets him up. The couple plays he made near the end of the quarter where he was driving to the hoop and using his speed to get easy layups were nice. And it set up that sweet kick out to Martin.

There's something there with the kid, but he looks like a disaster at point. Need to get him in there with Ricky.

I'm convinced the Nets will make some stupid win now trade that'll get them a few wins and fuck up our pick.

That would be lunacy though, they're already fucked from seasons back when they tried to win now and traded all their picks. If anything they'll trade the assets they have for picks and rebuild that way.

Messi

What a 3 from the beard!

YcLJyY.gif

That would be lunacy though, they're already fucked from seasons back when they tried to win now and traded all their picks. If anything they'll trade the assets they have for picks and rebuild that way.

Lunacy is what the Nets do best. They're gonna end up trading their 2019 and 2020 picks away for Evan Turner or something.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight clutch and we beat OKC most likely.

what in the world... this start makes no sense

Matrix

Nice to finally see Harden play well.

Top Bottom