• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Wolves about to piss this game away, but watching Towns drain a 3 and then run down to the other end and block a layup had me screaming like I was at a One Direction concert.

Line_HTX

Yeah, they do look very slow. They have improved, but they need to get faster as the months go by.

Making all the chucked threes would help.

boxter432

welp, refs blow a clear call in MN. replay booth fail...wiggins tips in a ball and 100 replays I can see at home show it clearly off the rim and a good basket and they get it wrong. pathetic, maybe all the refs and replay officials will get suspended

BTM

welp, refs blow a clear call in MN. replay booth fail...wiggins tips in a ball and 100 replays I can see at home show it clearly off the rim and a good basket and they get it wrong. pathetic, maybe all the refs and replay officials will get suspended

Ya, that was shit.

Edit: This is a shit show

boxter432

holy shit, back to back possessions with the refs screwing the refs.

clear tip in taken away.

clear shot clock violation and/or out of bounds on portland turns into an "inadvertant whiste"

at least Towns got the tip!

boxter432

AND A THIRD STRAIGHT POSSESSION WHERE THE REFS SCREW THE WOLVES.

holy shit.

3 of the worst calls I have EVER seen. and I was at the game where Kenny Mauer (yep, Joe's uncle) called 5 technicals in a row.

boxter432

Martin was raked over the arms on that last shot too, not that I expect that call...unless it was the wolves on defense.

Towns will probably have 30 and 20 next game and kill somebody.

C9TREUp.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'll feel better about this game tomorrow when the NBA issues the apology for the refs blowing every call in the last 45 seconds!

Fjordson

Grizzlies are still a chore to play against. Really hounding Curry on defense. Thankfully everyone else is playing pretty well.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So has the reception of Porzingis changed for KNicks fans? Rough night for efficiency, but he has been a rebound and block machine.

AcridMeat

Banned
Grizzlies have 38 points with 8:30 left in the 3rd. I fucking Love this team.

HOLY SHIT EZELI FROM GREEN!!

Someone should gif Walton's reaction that was gold.

edit: I wonder if the fans will chant Derek Fisher.

Fjordson

Curry doesn't even have to pump fake anymore. He just sort of hesitates and shrugs his shoulders back like he might shoot and guys fly at him.

Top Bottom