• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Charles already at it:

ByIhGfS.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cavs playing their 15th man and have Tristan fucking Thompson take a jump shot to end the quarter. Excellent.

tm24

What happened with Karl Malone?

So i lived in Salt Lake for the 2.5 years from the ages of 7-9 during the two final trip years. I fell in love with basketball right there watching the Jazz and the games on NBC. Yet even at that young age i hated Karl Malone. I somehow knew he was a piece of shit back than. Than the Lakers run happened and i still carried that hate. Than i got the internet and learned he was an actual piece of shit.

Cheebo

Banned
So i lived in Salt Lake for the 2.5 years from the ages of 7-9 during the two final trip years. I fell in love with basketball right there watching the Jazz and the games on NBC. Yet even at that young age i hated Karl Malone. I somehow knew he was a piece of shit back than. Than the Lakers run happened and i still carried that hate. Than i got the internet and learned he was an actual piece of shit.

That Utah team had one one of the nicest guys in the NBA ever with Stockton and the biggest piece of shit with Malone,

jmizzal

Thompson 82 mil not doing anything
Love over 100 mil is 1-6 from the field

These Max players not playing like max players lol

tm24

That Utah team had one one of the nicest guys in the NBA ever with Stockton and the biggest piece of shit with Malone,

Actually, even as a little kid i realized Stockton was a dirty player who was so sly about it. As a small kid i fucking idolized that kind of stuff. Malone wasnt sly about it at all

Pistons are definitely a sleeper team that can make the playoffs.

Stanley Johnson can play. Can't believe what Chad Ford said about him. What one thing can he do that translates to the NBA level? Lol

Hey Kenny and Charles the indentity didn't get them past lebron

He said the Bulls were successful. One eastern conference finals, two first round eliminations, and last year a 2nd round elimination. Do we have different definitions of successful? Of course, Charles has no rings, so what would he know about success?

Actually, even as a little kid i realized Stockton was a dirty player who was so sly about it. As a small kid i fucking idolized that kind of stuff. Malone wasnt sly about it at all

I dunno about Stockton off the court but on the court he was such a dirty player. Dude mastered the art of groin picks. This is coming from a guy that loved watching him play. He was the model of efficiency at pg.

Top Bottom