• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

ViciousDS

Banned
Elbow to the face......pppfffttttt lebron knows how to sell, I can give him that. It was a foul but damn does he look like a drama queen

Yeah. As long as he's healthy for the playoffs then I'm ok with him taking a good while off.

Yup.. Lebron needs to sit as much as he can too. I mean they still look terrible without him on the floor. But he needs to rest to make the push

M...m..months??!

breath, it will be okay

Exactly, that's why I'm not shocked at all if we start November with a poor record. Finishing strong is all that matters for us.

Yup. Not a sprint, it's a marathon.

shanafan

Dare I say... Deeeetroit basketball!

Pistons just went into Atlanta, and ruined their home opener. Atlanta only had 6 home losses last year. Drummond had 18 points, and 18 rebounds.

neptunes

ql3lEki.gif

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Barkley and Kenny smith watch the bulls last year??? They were not intimidating. Noah and gasol are bad on defense together. Besides Noah was horrible last year.

Gasol and Noah were always getting caught on pick rolls and with Noah's horrible offense teams were collapsing on everyone else

Top Bottom