• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

fertygo

Barkley and Kenny smith watch the bulls last year??? They were not intimidating. Noah and gasol are bad on defense together. Besides Noah was horrible last year.

Gasol and Noah were always getting caught on pick rolls and with Noah's horrible offense teams were collapsing on everyone else

yeah the fuck he talking about, Noah is Perkins tier at this point
I'm pretty convinced all Barkley does is look at Box Scores.

If he does, his eyes already popped out looking to Noah stats

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
ESPN already up to their regular fuckery:

WHAT DOES LOSS MEAN FOR CAVS' TITLE HOPES?
The past 11 NBA champions started their run to the title with a win in their season opener. The last team to win it all after losing the opener was the 2004 Pistons, who lost by 2 points -- the same margin Cleveland fell by tonight.

On the sidebar right now.. fucking really.. 1st game of the season..

I mean, Cavs should just quit now.. can't fuck wit history you know.

Fjordson

Barkley and Kenny smith watch the bulls last year??? They were not intimidating. Noah and gasol are bad on defense together. Besides Noah was horrible last year.

Gasol and Noah were always getting caught on pick rolls and with Noah's horrible offense teams were collapsing on everyone else
Yeah, I didn't get that. No way Noah is Chicago's best player now.

Someone tell espn, Cavs play in the east. They can be 500 and still make,it in.

Health is more important than wins

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Yeah, I didn't get that. No way Noah is Chicago's best player now.

Barkley keeps talking shit about Noah and keeps shitting on rose, but guess who had a better year last year. Especially in the playoffs.

They all loved Thibs, you can tell how much that affects what they are saying. The Bulls had a huge dropoff in defense last year.

Barkley keeps talking shit about Noah and keeps shitting on rose, but guess who had a better year last year. Especially in the playoffs.

They all loved Thibs, you can tell how much that affects what they are saying. The Bulls had a huge dropoff in defense last year.

They speak in soundbites like Trump with no substance.

Fjordson

I would say Butler is better than Noah also at this point. He may be Chicago's best player now. Dude is a beast.

Doc Holliday

No, he looks like the old Noah again.

Not sure it will last.

I do think Noah should start though for his energy, rebounding, defense and passing.

I don't have a problem with Noah starting or being on the bench as long as it's not with gasol.

I personally liked Noah with mirotic but maybe hoiberg felt that Noah's man would be defending mirotic because Joakim can't score.

Fjordson

Man our coaching staff was so dope last year with Ron Adams and Alvin Gentry. It's a bummer Gentry left, but happy he got the gig in New Orleans.

I would say Butler is better than Noah also at this point. He may be Chicago's best player now. Dude is a beast.

Butler's their best all around player but he's still not a gamechanger offensively like Rose.

He came up huge in the 4th but Butler wasn't doing shit for much of the game.

I don't have a problem with Noah starting or being on the bench as long as it's not with gasol.

I personally liked Noah with mirotic but maybe hoiberg felt that Noah's man would be defending mirotic because Joakim can't score.

Any idea why Noah and Gasol don't complement each other at all???

Too big and get in each other's way???

Man our coaching staff was so dope last year with Ron Adams and Alvin Gentry. It's a bummer Gentry left, but happy he got the gig in New Orleans.

Comes with the territory, mang. Hell, I'll drive Tyronn Lue to the airport if the Cavs win a title this year =P

Doc Holliday

Any idea why Noah and Gasol don't complement each other at all???

Too big and get in each other's way???

Noah is not as fast as he used to be, so he has trouble guarding all the stretch 4's in the league. Even when he was healthy guys like Chris bosh would kill the Bulls. He's fine guarding centers which is why he's better paired with Gibson or mirotic. Gasol can't guard power forwards or the pick and roll so he needs to stay at center. However gasol can hit the open jumper so he doesn't clog up the offense.

Noah use to be able to hit that running layup be he doesn't have the lift anymore, at least not yet. noah would stay high on the key and pass the ball but teams figured out to lay off him since he can't score.

LOL!!

The same thing happened on Bleacher Report the other day after the blowout win of the Dolphins vs the Texans. Not even 24 hrs later an article came out saying that they were the next Patriots and that Tannehill was the heir to Brady. I'm a Miami fan and all but, damn!! That's some crazy journalism there.

re: the game. It was a good game, but the Bulls got lucky in the last 2 plays, could've easily lost this one. Oh well, my season actually starts tomorrow (Heat nation!! :D )

Noah is not as fast as he used to be, so he has trouble guarding all the stretch 4's in the league. Even when he was healthy guys like Chris bosh would kill the Bulls. He's fine guarding centers which is why he's better paired with Gibson or mirotic. Gasol can't guard power forwards or the pick and roll so he needs to stay at center. However gasol can hit the open jumper so he doesn't clog up the offense.

Noah use to be able to hit that running layup be he doesn't have the lift anymore, at least not yet. noah would stay high on the key and pass the ball but teams figured out to lay off him since he can't score.

Yeah, when Noah is out at the freethrow line, everyone knows he is going to make a pass to a cutter.

He's an exceptional passer but it's almost as methodical and deliberate as his drives to the basket, not fooling anyone.

I also hope this year he takes it easy on throwing low percentage passes in traffic.

Fjordson

Curry has looked really good ever since the preseason started. Especially his shooting.

Going for that made 3's record. For the third time.

Tom Penny

GS going back to back. No offense is as explosive as theirs and they play good D. They didn't even come near their A game in the finals.

Top Bottom