• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Well maybe the GM came in the meeting and asked the players if they should fire McHale.

0DzhWh.jpg

Boogie has Karl's back moreso than Harden has Mchale's...oh the absurdity

Resilient

i can't believe Houston fired McHale, on a game day.

actually, I can believe it, it's the Rockets. well, good job team, you got rid a of a coach and showed the NBA you're a bunch of man babies, after losing the WCF. fkn lol, and Morey has the balls to call out Cuban..enjoy mediocrity Houston, you'll be there for a few more years. tip: Dwight won't be able to carry you out of this mess.

signed,
a smug Dallas fan

pislit

I dont think McHale is bad coach, or a great one. It's just that, McHale is not the one's who is guarding people on the court. Lol.

It's the atrocious defense, I mean, Felton became the second coming of Allen Iverson, Brooklyn is a D-league team, while Boston is good team, you cannot hand out a 60-19 scoring disparity after a 15-point lead on a team without a Stephen Curry/Tracy Mcgrady. You just can't.

dream

Hasn't everyone outside of the team been saying that?

It seems to me that people have been dancing around it, talking about how the Rockets have "great individual players" who don't cohere. I wish they'd just come out and say what everyone knows: Harden is a black hole who borders on being a cancer to the team.

Resilient

Not sure why nobody is willing to just come out and say that James Harden is the problem.

a few people allegedly came right out of the players meeting and said he was the problem. LOL please pass me the popcorn Houston fans, team meltdowns like this are great.

actually, I can believe it, it's the Rockets. well, good job team, you got rid a of a coach and showed the NBA you're a bunch of man babies, after losing the WCF. fkn lol, and Morey has the balls to call out Cuban..enjoy mediocrity Houston, you'll be there for a few more years. tip: Dwight won't be able to carry you out of this mess.

signed,
a smug Dallas fan

U wot m8. we fookin kicked ya in the gabber 1st round last year. i rekkin u want another beatin in the playoffs do ya i swear on me mum we'll rek u

signed,
a smug Dallas fan

And everyone in the Clipper organization breathes a little easier.

signed,
a smug Dallas fan

Do we expect anything more from a team with Dwight on it?

spyder_ur

I'm not surprised they fired McHale at all. Something had to be done - their execution and more importantly effort during the Celtics game was an abomination. I do think they're in a bit of a tricky situation in terms of replacement. I don't think McHale was a great coach, but he was good with the players. A roster with 'leaders' like Harden and Howard requires a specific personality.

Apparently Danny already offered McHale a job in Boston working with the bigs (CSN report).

Celtics look amazing once again. Bradley is playing spectacularly during this stretch of games.

Messi

I'm not surprised they fired McHale at all. Something had to be done - their execution and more importantly effort during the Celtics game was an abomination. I do think they're in a bit of a tricky situation in terms of replacement. I don't think McHale was a great coach, but he was good with the players. A roster with 'leaders' like Harden and Howard requires a specific personality.

Apparently Danny already offered McHale a job in Boston working with the bigs (CSN report).

Celtics look amazing once again. Bradley is playing spectacularly during this stretch of games.

I wouldn't call Howard or Harden leaders.

spyder_ur

I wouldn't call Howard or Harden leaders.

Thus the quotes.

Someone is going to have to pour some cold water on me - my excitement over these Celtics is too much.

They play so hard. They play smart. They're legitimately good. And they might have something like the 3rd, 12th and 20th picks in the draft.

This is the definition of a team with no identity. Its so depressing watching the rockets just crumble apart like this after the awesome season we just had. At least I'll have that 1-3 comeback.

Messi

Thus the quotes.

Someone is going to have to pour some cold water on me - my excitement over these Celtics is too much.

They play so hard. They play smart. They're legitimately good. And they might have something like the 3rd, 12th and 20th picks in the draft.

My bad I missed the quotes.

pislit

OMG this Dallas-Boston game is getting Donaghy'd.

Quick Edit Guerrero: LOL Howard getting burned in that slow-ass post move by NBA FUTURE HALL OF FAMER NOAH VONLEH.

pislit

Cz game should be investigated. Nets lost again :)

Are you sure you want the C's to win? You want Dallas to win for that pick. But shit does not matter, they own half of the lottery in next year's draft. LOL.

Oh shit, do they keep the top 7? Or Boston gets it? Ugh this pick swapping and their conditions are killing me.

Line_HTX

This is the definition of a team with no identity. Its so depressing watching the rockets just crumble apart like this after the awesome season we just had. At least I'll have that 1-3 comeback.

I don't even know if a good turnaround is possible.

Stuck in mediocrity again.

Tom Penny

Are you sure you want the C's to win? You want Dallas to win for that pick. But shit does not matter, they own half of the lottery in next year's draft. LOL.

Oh shit, do they keep the top 7? Or Boston gets it? Ugh this pick swapping and their conditions are killing me.
Id much rather win. Cant worry about the Mavs pick. They play the Nets twice this week. Thats the money pick.

Top Bottom