• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Another terrible Barnes foul. Is he sick or something? Dude might as well have a Raptors jersey on.

Also the Raptors have only made 3 field goals this entire quarter. Fucking hell.

Edit: Curry missing free throws now. Fuck this game.

Fjordson

Weird game. Kinda lucky with that bad second half performance.

We just look like we've lost a step since those first two weeks. Mainly the way we're giving up these huge leads. No bueno. And the turnovers are creeping back. Curry alone had 7 tonight.

The Raptors are a dumb basketball team. And their offense is atrocious. It's literally DeRozan on every possession trying to force some shit. No ball or body movement. It's no wonder why dudes like Jonas are always out of rhythm.

Into

1LHbjcM.png

Weird game. Kinda lucky with that bad second half performance.

We just look like we've lost a step since those first two weeks. Mainly the way we're giving up these huge leads. No bueno. And the turnovers are creeping back. Curry alone had 7 tonight.
That's the danger starting so hot: eventually you cool off. Still think they are the head dogs of the NBA, but they are going to look more mortal as time goes on.

Just watched the replay of the raps golden state game. Golden State is easily the better team and they arent gonna ever shoot so shit from 3 like that 3rd quarter but the refs bailed them out stupid hard in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. The JV screen was totally the right call by the refs but god damn the Corey Joseph offensive rebound foul was so fucking phantom. Going for the quick 2 was stupid from Casey and Lowry. Curry is playing in god mode right now. So good to watch. I'm happy with the raps compete level.

It would be a dream come true to see Goatzingis leave NY the second he becomes a FA. I bet he still hears those boos during the draft everytime he wakes up.

As if this shit wasn't embarrassing enough. It is so clear that this is a case of our melodramatic, drama-queen players acting like a bunch of babies. I'm not saying Kevin was a brilliant coach, but you don't "lose the locker room" in six months on your own. It seems like Harden partied all offseason (which he certainly did) then they brought Lawson in and the two decided to shit on McHale (why? I don't know. I suspect Harden never had much respect for McHale.) People blaming Dwight is hilarious. Dwight loved McHale. Trevor loved McHale. Jason loved McHale.

Obviously this was needed. But McHale wasn't/isn't our biggest problem.

Into

If Rockets dont pick up their shit now, they cant blame the second coach.

Thats how it is in any sports, you get 1 free card to blame the coach, but the second time, no such luck.

I dont even know if Dwight is a max player anymore. And Lawson aint shit so far

Just dont get a replacement head coach. Lets see how they do with no coach at all. Just you wait, first team in NBA history to win a championship coachless. #Pursuit

Harden is the fakest superstar out there. Dude should not be the best player on your team nor should he think he's the man on the team but his ego is way beyond that at this point.

Damn Morey fired McHale after he got them to to Western Conference finals.

Well, after he got them to the Western Conference Finals, lost to the eventual champs, retooled in the offseason, came back and led them to an abysmal start, with four straight losses plunging them under .500 and leaving them with the third-worst point differential in the league. I mean, yeah, the Western Conference Finals is an impressive accomplishment, but everything since then is pretty important. If they were 7-4 right now instead of 4-7, McHale still has a job. We'll see how they respond with the Blazers coming into town; I'm a Portland fan, but I think they get blown out tonight as the Rockets feel like they clearly have something to prove.

Top Bottom