• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

pislit

Id much rather win. Cant worry about the Mavs pick. They play the Nets twice this week. Thats the money pick.

The day came when Billy King still has his job, and McHale is fired. LOL.

EDIT: And the day also came when the Kings look more stable than the Rockets. HAHAHA

pislit

Celtics is one superstar away from multiple championships. They can do it via draft, or via free agency. This core is great!

pislit

*Closes the tab of Portland-Houston game.*

^ Yeah make it two superstars and they're set. There got to be no better supporting role players in the league better than the C's (except SA and GSW).

Jonm1010

Banned
You know I try not to ref whine but this OKC game is fucking ridiculous.

I mean come on refs, we are already down half our fucking roster and you are blatantly calling the game in favor of the Thunder. Like not even hiding it. And when Gentry rightfully points out the bullshit without a beat they call a foul and give OKC FT's.

pislit

You know I try not to ref whine but this OKC game is fucking ridiculous.

I mean come on refs, we are already down half our fucking roster and you are blatantly calling the game in favor of the Thunder. Like not even hiding it.

You should have seen the Mavs-Celtics game.

Jonm1010

Banned
You should have seen the Mavs-Celtics game.

Was it literally 30 FT's to 7?

Cause in all my life I don't think I have seen something this bad except when the refs gave the Mavs a game a few years ago. Calling a phantom foul on Dirk to give them a go ahead FT and then a no call when a player literally tackled Austin Rivers for a game winning shot the following play.

pislit

Was it literally 30 FT's to 7? Cause in all my life I don't think I have seen something this bad except when the refs gave the Mavs a game a few years ago. Calling a phantom foul on Dirk and then a no call when a player literally tackled Austin Rivers for a game winning shot.

WHAT.

C4Lukins

I am starting to believe the Mavs are legit.

I went into this season thinking that we maybe could slip into the 7th or 8th spot in the West. But even then it would be on the backs of Matthews and Parsons.

Two guys who are playing super limited minutes right now because of injuries. I was hoping we could keep a reasonable record for the first 20 games, maybe 10 wins.

But yeah they are legit without major minutes from their big two future players, and Dirk is straight up still looking good.

pislit

I am starting to believe the Mavs are legit.

I went into this season thinking that we maybe could slip into the 7th or 8th spot in the West. But even then it would be on the backs of Matthews and Parsons.

Two guys who are playing super limited minutes right now because of injuries. I was hoping we could keep a reasonable record for the first 20 games, maybe 10 wins.

But yeah they are legit without major minutes from their big two future players, and Dirk is straight up still looking good.

I really can't believe people are ignoring the Mavs prior to the season's start. Hell, they won 41 games with Mike James as their PG and Kaman as their Center LOL. As long as Carlisle and Dirk is on that team, they are going to compete.

AND ALSO, it's criminal that Dirk is earning 8 Million, Curry at 11 Million. LOL.

pislit

byd4GHRr7HzwY.gif

Dirk is just having fun out there.

Jonm1010

Banned
you think Ryan Anderson would fit well in a contending team? Clips could sure use them

Please take him! I don't even care if we get trade raped on the deal.

We should of gotten something for him last season, now he will just walk for nothing.

We need to just wrap this season up and get in the Simmons sweepstakes.

Whoever needs Ryno, Gordon(or just his huge expiring contract) or if a team is dumb enough to take Asik.

Top Bottom