• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

C4Lukins

I really can't believe people are ignoring the Mavs prior to the season's start. Hell, they won 41 games with Mike James as their PG and Kaman as their Center LOL. As long as Carlisle and Dirk is on that team, they are going to compete.

AND ALSO, it's criminal that Dirk is earning 8 Million, Curry at 11 Million. LOL.

I think Dirk is set. I think he is nearing 300 million dollars in Texas free income tax earnings. And he has had every opportunity to sign big shoe contracts and such and he seems to not give a shit.

He has a German documentary about his life, and his parents talk about how they still give him money when he visits. As a fan of Dallas sports, who is often embarrassed by Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin, Charles Haley, Jason Kidd, and now Greg Hardy, Dirk makes up for all of that nastiness for me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
IDZurxG.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Life after McFail

1-0

muhahahaha thx Blazers

Not sure how to feel about this. On one hand we have a win, but on the other we won because of a miracle brewer 3 pointer and got the W in overtime in a game that was meant to be our 'effort' game after our coach just got fired. If that's the bounce back, I'm scared about how we're gonna fare against the grizzlies Friday.

Either way, 5-7 isn't THAT bad especially considering the number 4 seed in the west is 6-4. All it takes is a few more wins to get back in the race. Hopefully a new coach gives this team the 'effort' that they need to get back to playing how they used to but I'm not confident about that after this game.

Not sure how to feel about this. On one hand we have a win, but on the other we won because of a miracle brewer 3 pointer and got the W in overtime in a game that was meant to be our 'effort' game after our coach just got fired. If that's the bounce back, I'm scared about how we're gonna fare against the grizzlies Friday.

I would say the same. My only hope is that JB can come up with some stuff to run between now and Friday. Benching Lawson was a smart move, but we have to find a way to get Lawson going. Can't keep relying on J3t. Personally, I'd like to see more PnR with Lawson and Dwight. And I think we should ditch our "Live by the 3, Die by the 3" persona when Ty is the offensive option. Either he needs to get more comfortable shooting 3's or he needs to be allowed to take mid-range jumpers. Right now, he's not really shooting anything worthwhile.

Top Bottom