• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Two Words

w2W4mMR.jpg

overcast

Are those vomit? EW.
That's the design of that hoodie. I shit you not.

We got a inconsistently played win against a pretty mediocre team. Took a lucky shot, but still Harden came out with 46 points and 11 assists. Still the defense needs to improve. Too many times there are open lanes to the rim. Ty has got to step the hell up. He went 1-8 today. Not exactly what I envisioned when we got him. Offense needs to be designed with him in mind when he's on the floor. Feel like it's still three ball. Mchale had to go. Happy he's gone. Still hoping we can get a coach in there to give the team some discipline and have them giving effort every game. Too much talent to be wasted.

Side bar: Where the fuck are Beverley and Dmo?

That's the design of that hoodie. I shit you not.

We got a inconsistently played win against a pretty mediocre team. Took a lucky shot, but still Harden came out with 46 points and 11 assists. Still the defense needs to improve. Too many times there are open lanes to the rim. Ty has got to step the hell up. He went 1-8 today. Not exactly what I envisioned when we got him. Offense needs to be designed with him in mind when he's on the floor. Feel like it's still three ball. Mchale had to go. Happy he's gone. Still hoping we can get a coach in there to give the team some discipline and have them giving effort every game. Too much talent to be wasted.

Side bar: Where the fuck are Beverley and Dmo?

Dmo still injured. Bev has played some this year but I think he's nursing a minor injury

Feels like Dmo hasn't played a basketball game in years. I miss that soft Euro bastard. I read it on Clutch Forum (decided to peek) but is Bickerstaff confirmed to be the HC for the rest of the year?

The Game thinks Lamar Odom should play for the Lakers this year. Lakers GAF, do you agree with Jayceon?

Morey is looking for a HC, but he's not going to pull the trigger unless he feels its the perfect guy. In other words, there is a decent chance Bickerstaff will be the coach the rest of the season.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-warriors-20151119-story.html

"The way he handles the ball, the way he consistently shoots outside 15 feet and his passing ability, I didn't know he had that consistently," Pierce said. "A lot of the things he's doing, he's really developed his game over the years where he's a complete player to me. I tell him sometimes, 'Take that extra step back and start shooting more three-pointers.' "

I dunno if I'd trust Blake shooting a lot more 3s.

I have no clue what to think of this.

I miss Adelman and Van Gundy.

Same. I didn't get those firings at all. I think Van Gundy still likes the Rockets franchise and would consider coming back if offered, but TNT/ESPN/ABC will probably offer him a lot to keep him as a commentator because he's such a good personality

pislit

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahah yesssssssss.
Griffin has been lightning it up iny my fantasy team. What he really needs is a go-to post move ala duncan boarding jumpshoot, nowitzki one legged, or garnett shoulder fake fadeaway or he can watch jamal mashburn 2003 for some high post backing down hes too good of a passer to be another carmelo triple threat minus .5. Lol.
Mannn, I miss Mashburn, it sucks he was cut down by injuries he was a beast. This made me watch some of his highlights again.

I have a hard time envisioning the W's both of their next two games. Clips are going to give them a good fight and should they still get the win, the Bulls off a b2b will probably hand them their first L.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have a hard time envisioning the W's both of their next two games. Clips are going to give them a good fight and should they still get the win, the Bulls off a b2b will probably hand them their first L.

If Paul and Reddick are out, and Rose ends up not playing again, they have a better shot.

I dont care about this Milwaukee - Cleveland game. Bring the LAC - GSW slugfest please!

Seriously. Going to go to work sluggish tomorrow because I'm staying up to watch this.

edit

So Stoudemire was pretty solid coming off of the bench. Maybe Spoelstra should actually put faith in letting him sub in for Whiteside in the future.

AcridMeat

Banned
Reggie calling it correctly, Curry being super sloppy is going to cost us.

edit: Wow that fadeaway off the glass by Blake was crazy.

AcridMeat

Banned
Quick.

Why do YOU hate the Clippers?
Cliff Paul's evil twin, Doc, LA, fairweather fans, Griffin, etc etc

I will say Griffin has looked much more mature the last few times I've seen him. He was a little punk for a long time. Could be that the fucker Matt Barnes isn't on the team anymore. (I've disliked Matt Barnes since he came into the league, not just the LA stint. I hated that he was on the Warriors briefly.

Top Bottom