• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Warriors have been playing subpar basketball these last few games. It was only a matter of time before it finally caught up to them. Still a lot of time though.

Fjordson

what kind of puss shit is this?

The game isn't even close to over. We haven't even reached the 3rd quarter collapse yet.
Beating LA in November ain't important. If guys can get some extra rest before tomorrow then sweet.

Obviously Walton won't actually do that until maybe the fourth, though.

AcridMeat

Banned
I disagree, they need experience of being in this situation. Throwing in the towel in the 2nd quarter is a bad attitude.

If it's still a 20 pt lead by the 4th, sure rest up then.

edit: Did he just say Bogut laid the wood? Haha

dream

So Bogut goons the shit out of a shooting CP3, and Steph ends up with the only free throw. The fix really is in.

Refs realized they goofed by trying to artificially build the lead by giving Cutty the quick fouls and are killing the pace with the whistle to try and rectify the mistake

/conspiracy

So Bogut goons the shit out of a shooting CP3, and Steph ends up with the only free throw. The fix really is in.

It was sort of harsh foul, but nothing too big. Man, what happened to Doc? He can't contain himself or his players anymore, everyone whines all the time, Chris Paul is basically begging for a ref (or anyone in the arena really) to punch him. Blake is the worst offender though, it's even hard to explain how prorperly annoying he can with the refs.

Instead of taking it to the Warriors, they ended that half taking it to themselves. I think I even saw a Hack-a-Curry in there somewhere.

Fjordson

It was sort of harsh foul, but nothing too big. Man, what happened to Doc? He can't contain himself or his players anymore, everyone whines all the time, Chris Paul is basically begging for a ref (or anyone in the arena really) to punch him. Blake is the worst offender though, it's even hard to explain how prorperly annoying he can with the refs.

Instead of taking it to the Warriors, they ended that half taking it to themselves. I think I even saw a Hack-a-Curry in there somewhere.
Yeah, was Doc like that in Boston? I don't remember it, but holy fuck is he annoying in LA. And it really permeates throughout the team. They're constantly talking to the referees basically every time down the floor.

Yeah, was Doc like that in Boston? I don't remember it, but holy fuck is he annoying in LA. And it really permeates throughout the team. They're constantly talking to the referees basically every time down the floor.

He was a tad jumpy, but nothing too bad and the players weren't nightly calling out the refs and stuff. The Clips mentality of everyone against them wear thin real fast and they are just a walking Technical Foul and they deserve every single one of them.

Teemo

Banned
Fun game. Let's go to ot. Then Bulls can end the streak tomorrow night just like when they ended the Heat's streak.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Champs got heart. As sloppy as they've played a 2 point game with 3 to go is incredible.

dream

I think the problem is that we (and everyone else) just aren't physical enough with Steph. There's literally no reason to not contest his shots harder when he's on the perimeter. Sure, he'll shoot 3 FTs, but he probably would have made the shot anyway, and maybe he'll be a little more hesitant to shoot the three next time.

Top Bottom