• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I think the problem is that we (and everyone else) just aren't physical enough with Steph. There's literally no reason to not contest his shots harder when he's on the perimeter. Sure, he'll shoot 3 FTs, but he probably would have made the shot anyway, and maybe he'll be a little more hesitant to shoot the three next time.

Sounds great in theory, but in reality he'll somehow convert 4 point plays

Just give em the chip already

52db39c2_3ykiyu.gif

Fjordson

Warriors' small ball lineup is insane. It's like the mini-nuke in Fallout. When shit is going bad, put Draymond at center and just blow mother fuckers up.

Kanguro

Neo Member
How do the clippers score so many points with their garbage "lets everyone do whatever the fuck" offense? I swear it looks like fuckball most of the time but somehow they keep scoring.

Anyway curry is ridiculous. Why doesn't he just shoot 40 threes a game. What's stopping him?

How do the clippers score so many points with their garbage "lets everyone do whatever the fuck" offense? I swear it looks like fuckball most of the time but somehow they keep scoring.

Imagine a world where a so-far-over-the-hill-he's-achieved-LEO Jamal Crawford isn't that team's #3 option

I think the problem is that we (and everyone else) just aren't physical enough with Steph. There's literally no reason to not contest his shots harder when he's on the perimeter. Sure, he'll shoot 3 FTs, but he probably would have made the shot anyway, and maybe he'll be a little more hesitant to shoot the three next time.

You obviously didn't see Blake Griffin clutching and grabbing Steph the last 5 minutes of the game.

I dunno why everyone thinks teams aren't physical with Curry. Dude gets held and bumped a lot. And if you're expecting Jordan rules style defense, it isn't going to happen in today's NBA...A quarter of those hits would be borderline flagrant fouls in today's game

Fjordson

Yeah, CP 3 is always getting away with illegal holds and bumps. Doesn't really work, at least not all game. Steph leveled up like two years ago when dealing with that shit.

I'm gonna miss Barnes after this season. He's definitely getting big money elsewhere
Yep =[ bummer

Top Bottom