• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Okay, Clippers fan needs to become a thing:

https://twitter.com/juliephayer/status/667617354453413889/photo/1

CUPacjnUsAAaY-f.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-11-20_at_10.59.47_AM.0.png

El Topo

I wonder if Rose is ever going to get legitimately healthy again. It's a shame what all those injuries have done to him and his play.

Fjordson

I still think the Warriors could lose. Warriors have been a little sloppy lately and Bulls have played them well in the past. And leading up to this you have the overtime shitshow against Brooklyn, losing the big lead against Toronto, last night's big comeback, and now playing a back to back.

El Topo

I still think the Warriors could lose. Warriors have been a little sloppy lately and Bulls have played them well in the past. And leading up to this you have the overtime shitshow against Brooklyn, losing the big lead against Toronto, last night's big comeback, and now playing a back to back.

You need that extra bit of luck to win that many matches.

Lakers vs. Raps today. If we lose to these Lakers, I say tank we are going to get bounced in the first round again might as well just embrace the tank.

pislit

Not an excuse though. Dallas right now and the usual San Antonio B teams can hold stretches with half of their roster on street clothes.

xHiryu

Can Simmons play SF alongside Davis? While Davis is becoming the intergalactic overlord of the NBA, I feel as if hes better as a PF. Simmons would be ridiculous since you get another playmaker whom has forward size but the skills of a guard. That Labissiere kid looks like a Towns clone too.

Hopefully we see some surprises this season when it comes to college draft stock, ala D'Angelo. Ingram is the one I'm leaning towards the most, he has a smooth ass KD-like game but I dont think he'll be the number 1 pick.

Top Bottom