• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

pislit

The Sixers have angered the basketball gods. They are destined to pick third overall for all eternity.

I can't wait for the league to giftwrap the Lakers with the number 1 pick.]

1 - LAL
2 - NOP
3 - Sixers

EDIT: Motherf-, forgot about Brooklyn gifting their pick to the C's. HAHAHA

It's pointless to mention at this point of his career, but Gasol's gotta go up harder than that, man. He wasn't even blocked--he just went up weak and finished weak. He's too damn big for that to still be a trademark of his game.

Cheebo

Banned
Lakers would just waste it on another bust.

Whoever picks #1 is getting Simmons and he is the safest thing in years. Dude is incredible.

Lakers probably regrets Russell so far though. If they redid the draft I suspect the top 5 would be:

1. Karl-Anthony Towns
2. Kristaps Porzingis
3. Jahlil Okafor
4. Emmanuel Mudiay
5. Stanley Johnson

Nets are 2-11.

"And now Celtic fans have broken into "Thank you, Brooklyn." ... Isn't there something in the Geneva Conventions about this?" - @SteveBHoop

pislit

I honestly think that the Sixers has better offense that this Grizz. lol.

Whoever picks #1 is getting Simmons and he is the safest thing in years. Dude is incredible.

Lakers probably regrets Russell so far though. If they redid the draft I suspect the top 5 would be:

1. Karl-Anthony Towns
2. Kristaps Porzingis
3. Jahlil Okafor
4. Emmanuel Mudiay
5. Stanley Johnson

I'll take Okafor over Porzingis. But that's just me.

overcast

Gotta love that play Davis made. Blocked LMA then ran to throw the ball off his leg.

More effort than the whole Rockets season thus far.

Stefan Bondy
‏@SBondyNYDN

Re Nets -- this is what you get when the GM gets presented ideas through ESPN trade machine. Yes that happened.

https://twitter.com/SBondyNYDN/status/667898926327050240

Sheesh.

This tweet led me to the following:

"#Nets initially agreed to a simple trade: Kris Humphries and 2016 first rounder. No KG, Terry. Then they got spun up. Pieces got added."

"The Boston trade was ALL the #Nets proposal. https://t.co/Z6XkqY4T7a" -@NetsDaily

Piecake

Sam Mitchell threatening other wolves coaches randy wireman and Kurt Rambos as the worst fucking coach ever. Guy is clueless.

It is pretty clear that we won our games despite of him. With Bjelica out he had no idea what the hell to do and kept putting out lineups who just couldnt score or were just filled with idiots.

This tweet led me to the following:

"#Nets initially agreed to a simple trade: Kris Humphries and 2016 first rounder. No KG, Terry. Then they got spun up. Pieces got added."

"The Boston trade was ALL the #Nets proposal. https://t.co/Z6XkqY4T7a" -@NetsDaily

I'd want out too if I was Prokhorov.

Not sure why the Spurs have such trouble playing in New Orleans. Oh well. Still #2 seed, but gotta get more consistency out of the offense. Danny Green HAS to begin shooting better. He is becoming such an offensive liability to the team.

Top Bottom