• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Sandfox

This rookie class this year has been really entertaining to watch. One of the best draft class in years. The only two of the top 10 picks that really haven't been that impressive to me so far are Russell and Cauley-Stein.
I'm not trying to sound biased but I don't see how you can find players like Mudiay impressive and think WCS and Russell aren't.

I'm not trying to sound biased but I don't see how you can find players like Mudiay impressive and think WCS and Russell aren't.

Mudiay gets more sportscenter highlights I guess? Thus far, aside from usage, Mudiay and Russell have been the same player (only DAngelo is more efficient and takes care of the ball a little better). Neither are having anything to write home about in terms of starts to their rookie seasons.

Sandfox

Mudiay gets more sportscenter highlights I guess? Thus far, aside from usage, Mudiay and Russell have been the same player (only DAngelo is more efficient and takes care of the ball a little better). Neither are having anything to write home about in terms of starts to their rookie seasons.
Mudiay has a higher usage rate than rookie Lebron and I would say him and Russell are very different.

Dennis

Banned
JqpXJgl.gif

Wow the 76ers have lost something like 26 in a row including last season.This is why I hate The Process so much. you wanna tank? cool, that's a strategy. Philly's not just tanking, Hinkie's waiting until a generational Lebron, top 5 ever, type talent falls into his lap and waiting on that rising tide to lift his rubber life raft with a bunch of holes in it.

Every single thing that franchise does is built upon losing more games until that lotto ticket finally makes good and it's flat out disrespectful to the game and the league (and I hate cliched phrases like that but it's true). You'd have to really feel sorry for cities that have lost their team in the past few years looking at what's going on there (S/O to Sonics fans).

ANYONE can do what he's done and there's still tons of moronic sycophants that think he's some genius because "there's only one way to win." Hinkie is stealing money and it's a shame that his farce of a career is preventing qualified candidates from getting a chance at running a franchise.

It's not even just the culture they're creating, it's the complete disregard for human decency, same gigantic problem I have with Morey. these nerds think human beings are plot points on a chart and all you gotta do is find the sweet spot on those axes and BOOM MAN NOW WE WIN!

I'm cool with the whole "pro sports is a business" stuff, but Hinkie's a robot that probably doesn't even have any of his players numbers in his phone. I GUARANTEE you there's a guy on that roster right now that if you showed Hinkie his picture he wouldn't know who it was.

Harden with 48.

I guess I have to eat some crow. He's looked really engaged lately. He's been playing better with Dwight. Our chemistry looks much better. Hopefully this isn't just fool's gold since it's the 76ers...

WarriorsGAF what's going on with Klay? He's been very underwhelming on my fantasy team. I took him over Andre Drummond and I regret it dearly.

Suns used to be so fun to watch man, ever since that Marion trade they have been so meh. Markieff Morris especially is a fuckball wonder, he would fit right in on that Cavs roster.

That Dragic/Bledsoe duo that year was the exception though.

Fjordson

Curry's 41, 8 and 6 hiding our mediocre defense. Would be nice if he can sit the entire fourth.

Pretty worried about Barnes now though. He was literally carried off.

Fuuck Barnes being carried to the locker room because of an ankle. Couldn't put any weight on it.
Looks like Golden State isn't going to avoid the injury bug like they did last year. As long as Curry's glass ankles don't show up again I think they're good. Next man up.

fertygo

Looks like Golden State isn't going to avoid the injury bug like they did last year. As long as Curry's glass ankles don't show up again I think they're good. Next man up.

Its just sprained ankle also its just Harrison Barnes, you can hit open 3? you can replace him in GS lineup

Top Bottom