• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

xHiryu

Sick ass game, Bulls vs. Spurs was a thriller for sure. Noah looked like prime Noah and even had a filthy crossover on David West, and didnt look totally inept on the offensive end.

Some observations:
- Kawhi feasted on Jimmy all game long, especially with that post-spin into the dunk. Hopefully Jimmy's heel isnt too bad.
- Rose either is definitely off, hopefully when the double vision goes away, he'll perform much better.
I remain optimistic that he'll round into form and be a solid, consistent starting point guard.
- Pau had a solid block but would still prefer Jo to start over him
- This issue of consistency is still a problem, knowing us we beat the Spurs but will lose to the Nuggets.
- Spurs are a fucking problem, the duo of Kawhi and LaMarcus will get filthy once they gel together. Add in Duncan, Parker (whose quietly having a comeback year), Pop and a reliable supporting cast, they can contend fo sho.

On to the next one.

boxter432

what a RIDICULOUS turnover, such bush league passing. and then a moronic foul for an and-1. GS gets all the breaks (with effort)

boxter432

hmmm. obv a curry 3 is always a good shot, but no passing at all isn't great...
who takes this? Hayward? Hood? weird turnover as Draymond tomahawks a steal?

spyder_ur

What is this announcer talking about? He was going to dribble out the clock.

Great game.

Utah is interesting in that they are one of the only teams that can hurt the Warriors up front with their bigs. Maybe the Spurs.

boxter432

I can't watch the game so what did I miss in the last few seconds?

Jazz up 2, Curry hits a long 2.
Jazz turn it over, Curry misses fast break layup, Draymond taps it in.
Favors fouled, hits both FT to tie
Curry dribbles up, shoots 3. hits 3 (about 50 sec left)
Hood hits driving runner bank shot
Curry dibbles up. shoots 3. misses 3.
Jazz down by 1
Hood takes off the dribble 3 and bricks it w/ 5 sec left. Curry gets rebound. makes FTs. game.

The streak is still alive!!! That last 3 by Curry was terrible though. He didn't need to hoist so early..Could've at least faked a dribble drive.

Fjordson

The streak is still alive!!! That last 3 by Curry was terrible though. He didn't need to hoist so early..Could've at least faked a dribble drive.
Yah, that wasn't great.

That Klay / Curry pick & roll before that was beautiful though. Hope Walton runs that more often in crunch time.

spyder_ur

Yah, that wasn't great.

That Klay / Curry pick & roll before that was beautiful though. Hope Walton runs that more often in crunch time.

I'm a big fan of small/small and big/big PnRs when used situationally. The Warriors from what I've seen have been using them more. Cavs did in the finals. Spurs have with Duncan and diaw.

It puts defenders in situations they're not used to defending. Perfectly used on that play.

Top Bottom