• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

December 1, 2015

Jeanie Buss and I basically quote "has no clue whats going on basketball operations wise," yet shes the Boss=Awesome

Byron Scott still has a job.

Kobe asked to announce his retirement because the season is lost, games are not selling out, and fans want Byron gone. Its December 1, 2015

Wide open 3 with the closest defender 15ft away.. Clank! followed by a WIDE OPEN put back.. air ball. yep a sixers game alright.

EDIT: Kobe's elevation on his blocked fadeaway J almost had me like
mjcry1.png

Sad day, Lakers fans. I'm embarrassed to be a fan of this team. Good God, Kobe....

76ers are about to get their first win this season. Wtf Lakers..?

tumblr_nqzisn2sK31tuvpp5o1_1280.jpg

Man, this is what it feels like. Holy shit. I will never forget this season and I will use it as a way of molding myself out of the pain. Like a fan of every other team, since we apparently need it.

Tom Penny

It's pretty obvious at this point that Kobe is helping the Lakers tank while trying to score 50 on a random ass 3 point shooting night with no regard to winning to say he did it.

Don't get me wrong, I want the Lakers to keep losing, but if the Lakers are actually trying to win games, I have no idea how Byron Scott is still the coach.

Silkworm

As a Celtics fan who's team came very close to losing to the 76ers not long ago.... I'm so glad it was the Lakers who ended the streak for the 76ers ;-)

boxter432

Mitchell draws up a gem to get the ball to a smothered Wiggins to end the game. no picks, no second option for a 3pt shooter. No Towns in the game to defend late. please. fire. sam. mitchell.

Top Bottom