• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
LOL LAKERS

And here I thought the Knicks were somehow going to give a W to the sixers for whatever reason... LOL...

Thank you for taking away that privilege from us.

I'm sorry but this is embarrassing... lol

Resilient

This Mavs team is breaking my heart. Hopefully we find a win in OT. Honestly we deserve to lose these games, team needs to take a look at themselves, the bench just doesn't perform. Charlie V, the dude tries. But he needs to sit in a gym for days on days and shoot 3s until he is consistent, if he is gonna chuck up 4-13 and 2-8 from 3.

Two Words

kFf29CV.jpg

Resilient

mavs are playing Parsons way too safe right now. dude should have the knee of a God by now. it's healed carlisle. release the dudes kraken.

xHiryu

Coming outta Duke, everyone was praising Jahlil for his character and look at him now. He'll be alright though, adjusting to NBA life and what not.

I wanna see the Nuggets get the 1st pick though, Mudiay and Simmons would be dope.

Draymond Green Leads the League in Creating Corner 3's

Draymond Green has 15 assists to three-pointers from the right corner and 7 assists to the left corner this season.

Green ranks 1st among power forwards in Assist+ per 100 Chances at 10.63, way ahead of the 2nd-ranked player Boris Diaw at 6.69.

The Warriors rank 2nd in True Facilitation at 8.50.

One of the cooler stats I've seen. With that corner 3 such a high value shot, it's an underrated skill that your PF can create those looks for your shooter.

Fjordson

It's a little of both I'd say. Draymond is making everyone a lot better, even Curry. With Draymond on the bench Curry's net rating is +10.9. Which is good. But with Draymond on the floor, Curry rockets to +22.6.

spyder_ur

Draymond Green Leads the League in Creating Corner 3's

One of the cooler stats I've seen. With that corner 3 such a high value shot, it's an underrated skill that your PF can create those looks for your shooter.

That's cool, would've liked even more breakdown of it, ala Goldberry and Lowe back in the day. I know Lowe is still around but I simply can't read the longer form articles with that ESPN formatting. I'm not sure why.

The "most unbeatable and best, by virtually every objective measure available, team in NBA history" seems like a bit of hyperbole to me, but holy crap are they playing incredibly right now. Every game is must-watch League Pass for me.

Is that because he's so good at creating those looks or just because he's passing to some really good shooters?

Little bit of both. He isn't force feeding corner shooters, simply recognizing what the defense has to give up for doubling Steph as soon as he has the ball. When Draymond gets the ball at the top of the key on those pick and rolls, his options are to dribble and penetrate for a score (he's added a floater to his scoring arsenal), throw the lob to Bogut/Ezeli or find the open shooter. You seldom see him making a wrong decision and it's always almost instantaneous.

That's cool, would've liked even more breakdown of it, ala Goldberry and Lowe back in the day. I know Lowe is still around but I simply can't read the longer form articles with that ESPN formatting. I'm not sure why.

The "most unbeatable and best, by virtually every objective measure available, team in NBA history" seems like a bit of hyperbole to me, but holy crap are they playing incredibly right now. Every game is must-watch League Pass for me.

Goldsberry is at fivethirtyeight.com now..

Just did an article for Kobe

goldsberry-kobebyrant-1.png

December 2, 2015

Jeanie Buss and I basically quote "has no clue whats going on basketball operations wise," yet shes the Boss=Awesome

Byron Scott still has a job.

Kobe asked to announce his retirement because the season is lost, games are not selling out, and fans want Byron gone. Its December 2, 2015.

the Lakers lost to the worst team in the NBA, and didn't even show up.

the offense is garbage, the defense doesn't exist.

RedAssedApe

Banned
December 2, 2015

Jeanie Buss and I basically quote "has no clue whats going on basketball operations wise," yet shes the Boss=Awesome

Byron Scott still has a job.

Kobe asked to announce his retirement because the season is lost, games are not selling out, and fans want Byron gone. Its December 2, 2015.

the Lakers lost to the worst team in the NBA, and didn't even show up.

the offense is garbage, the defense doesn't exist.

outside the byron thing (do we care who the coach is if the goal is to tank for the lottery?) sounds like the perfect situation for a quick rebuild over the summer. :)

Sotha_Sil

My god, the Magic are now enjoyable to watch once more.

Skiles has really made a difference. We've had young talent, Vaughn just couldn't coach it up.

Moving Oladipo to the bench has made a big difference. Dipo doesn't like it I'm sure, but he's functioning like Ginobili and abusing the opposing bench. Skiles also has Andrew Nicholson not only playing, but making actual contributions. I think most Orlando fans gave up on him years ago.

phanphare

Banned
going to the game against Golden State tonight

hoping somehow the Hornets pull through and get the first win over them. not gonna lie though, I wouldn't mind seeing steph go off in person. Charlotte fans have an excuse to cheer for him, at least ;p

also they're honoring Dell Curry at halftime which should be pretty cool

going to the game against Golden State tonight

hoping somehow the Hornets pull through and get the first win over them. not gonna lie though, I wouldn't mind seeing steph go off in person. Charlotte fans have an excuse to cheer for him, at least ;p

also they're honoring Dell Curry at halftime which should be pretty cool

Nothing wrong with seeing Steph go for 50 in a loss.

Fjordson

I always like watching when they play in Charlotte, but it's a 4 PM tip off for the west coast =[ I probably won't be home from work until 5:45 or so. May have to get in some streaming on my phone.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Getting skipped by the Lakers must have sent him on a downward spiral. Getting drafted by the Sixers must feel like getting drafted by the Browns.

Top Bottom