• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

CVQUUvLUkAA9qxz.jpg

"Somehow we won a game so to stop us getting momentum the tank must not be stopped"

Are any of the young guys going to resign with Philly? I imagine anyone whose decent would bolt at the first opportunity.

It's kind of a moot point at the moment, as Noel is the closest to unrestricted free agency, but that's the summer of 2018. Embiid, if he ever plays, is 2019, and Okafor 2020. Philly controls them until then, at least as long as they want them. Who knows, by then, they could actually be good.

PBY

Banned
Lakers up 14 on the road, BS looks to the bench: "Mamba, we need you more now than ever; this is your moment"

RedAssedApe

Banned
Lakers up 14 on the road, BS looks to the bench: "Mamba, we need you more now than ever; this is your moment"

don't worry. he's saving his energy for the second half so he can put up 30 shots.

Yeah I heard that last year. This team has deep routed issues.

that start and (hopefully) end with kobe. not sure what else to say. whether or not you think FAs will come once Kobe is gone, doesn't change the fact that tanking and getting that lottery pick will improve their chances of the Lakers becoming competitive again sooner rather than later.

Fjordson

Hornets fighting back here, damn. Even Spencer Hawes is contributing.

Edit: and Brian Roberts. C'mon....

edit 2: and Tyler Hansbrough lol

Gigglepoo

Did Del Curry play for Charlotte? I thought he played for the original team, which is now New Orleans. The Pelicans have the old Hornets' history, right?

Relocations are hard...

Fjordson

Did Del Curry play for Charlotte? I thought he played for the original team, which is now New Orleans. The Pelicans have the old Hornets' history, right?

Relocations are hard...
When New Orleans became the Pelicans everything (including records and whatnot) went back to a Charlotte.

Tyler fuckin Hansbrough playing in a blowout. Someone's gonna get injured.

Dude is the dirtiest player of all time who I don't even know does it intentionally.

It's like playing ball back in college at the co-rec and worrying about that one guy hitting you with an elbow and maiming you for life.

beat

What the fuck is up with that hair though? Jesus, I didn't recognize him for a moment.

In an interview, he didn't quite say what the end goal was, but he did say the spiky hair is what he's doing with it for now while he's growing it out.

Ok now i'm really worrying about the bulls 72-10 record this golden state team looks like they wont loose a game this season

They'll lose several, it's inevitable.

Still a long way to go, not like they are 50-0.

But if they somehow break that record, I wouldn't even be mad because records like that don't mean too much to me like championships do.

Line_HTX

In an interview, he didn't quite say what the end goal was, but he did say the spiky hair is what he's doing with it for now while he's growing it out.

That's not even spikey hair. That's some long ass mohawk shit, man, I don't even know...

-__-

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Without reading a name in this thread, for those of you who are talking about a fucked up hairstyle, you're talking about Jeremy Lin, aren't you? It has to be him. I saw his STUPID FUCKING HAIR the other night and my jaw dropped.

Without reading a name in this thread, for those of you who are talking about a fucked up hairstyle, you're talking about Jeremy Lin, aren't you? It has to be him. I saw his STUPID FUCKING HAIR the other night and my jaw dropped.

That haircut is even stupid on Birdman.

On a Harvard grad???

Looks like he's trying too hard.

Top Bottom