• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Surfinn

Thanks for the info guys.. ouch. Well I used to like him, never saw anything that bad on the court but he sounds like a dick behind the scenes. Always liked the way he played.. that's a shame. And the choking bit about the woman in the club.. hope that's not true.

spyder_ur

I can't believe that last foul call on Smart. Hard to play Harden any better than that. Absolute garbage.

That flailing into off balance 3s to draw contact when you have no intention of shooting has to be a point of emphasis for officiating at some point. It's terrible to watch.

spyder_ur

God damn Marcus. What an incredible block. Great one brewing in Houston.

Just need to get good looks and avoid fouls.

Edit: And an incredible defensive possession by Bradley. The Celts reach another level when Smart and Bradley are doing this.

spyder_ur

That has to be a flagrant by any definition. Game-changing.

It would be nice if Isaiah got one call that Harden's been getting all game. This game is infuriating me.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So you didn't watch every game he plays in including tonight or you need Lasik. He constantly just jumps into guys and gets calls.

I've watched harden play his whole career, he gets fouled plenty. All superstars in this league get calls more often, harden throws his body around, he has amazing ball and body control, very clear fouls on most calls tonight.

Edit- also why are you blaming the refs? They blew the lead to missed rebounds and Marcus smart getting toasted for the open 3. Ill say I thought they were screwed on the 3pt review but they still had the wide open layup and the guy they just paid massive money to, bricked it.

TTG

Harden has 34 points on 7 FG's. This shit fucking infuriating.

Finished with 37 on 8 FGs and 10 turn overs, reads like vintage Harden fuckery.

Harden has more FT's then FG's in his career. Nobody in history is remotely close to that. Even guys like Kobe and Jordan who shot a shitload of them.

No one had ever tried running at the rim with the ball out in front of their face before Harden, a master strategy.

Tom Penny

I've watched harden play his whole career, he gets fouled plenty. All superstars in this league get calls more often, harden throws his body around, he has amazing ball and body control, very clear fouls on most calls tonight.

Edit- also why are you blaming the refs? They blew the lead to missed rebounds and Marcus smart getting toasted for the open 3. Ill say I thought they were screwed on the 3pt review but they still had the wide open layup and the guy they just paid massive money to, bricked it.

Harden has more FT's then FG's in his career. Nobody in history is remotely close to that. Even guys like Kobe and Jordan who shot a shitload of them.

phanphare

Banned
that was a much better win for the hornets than the score will let on. didn't hit a 3-pointer until the end of the 3rd quarter with about 48 seconds left on the clock. much more physical, did much better with rebounding, and did much better with free throws. almost gave it away in the 4th. again. but they looked good all game and came away with it.

obligatory

Fuck Mark Cuban

TTG

GSW have 15 assists on 17 baskets, those other 2 were put backs by McGee. 15 on 38 points, the aforementioned Hardeneers had 20 on 107.

Fjordson

And Indy couldn't use Paul George to put out the fire because he had to guard KD. Once they did switch PG Klay had already combusted.

Top Bottom