• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

TTG

Is this what GSW's defense is going to be like in the playoffs?

photo.jpg

TTG

Really awkward start on offense for GSW and they're still gonna finish with 35+. So many steals leading to to transition buckets.

TTG

It feels like the Clippers have had like 3 shots that weren't at least 8 out of 10 difficult so far in 14 minutes.

Fjordson

Not feeling good. Warriors should be up by more, can't let the Clips hang around.

Also, the Dubs complain a lot this year. Coming for the Clippers status as the kings of whining.

Al-San

Neo Member
Clippers look absolutely dejected. If the warriors have hit threes like they normally do they would be up by at least 35.

Al-San

Neo Member
Steph hasn't played with this kind of intensity on defense all year. He's just kicked it up another gear for this game tonight. I think the Jazz will be a tougher match for the warriors tomorrow night.

TTG

McGee could have been the Michael Jordan of volleyball, lol.

Sit Durant before he injures himself out of frustration.

Fjordson

Gotta let him experiment. I'm curious how many minutes you can really give javale. Dude is a double edged sword but at the same time there's enough vet presence on this team to reign him in
I just love beating the Clips lol. Want him to go for the killshot. I guess he needs to use the bench with the Utah game coming tomorrow, though.

JaVale is definitely very interesting. In specific matchups he can be really nice.

Misterhbk

Most impressive about that game is holding a top 5 offense under 100 points. Even with large amounts of garbage time against the Clippers starters late.

Good stuff. And Curry didn't even hit a three. Rough game from Durant also.

First game all season that Durant didn't shoot a good percentage. I guess he was due for one. Javale looked good in the limited minutes tonight and I love how everyone gets hyped when he does well. He just needs a solid new nickname from the team...like how Speights went from jump shooting weak sauce big man to Mo Buckets, the world's biggest shooting guard/puckish rogue.

ANTA released a new shoe in honor of Klay's 60 point game with the slogan "make it rain"

It's hideous but I don't know whether to point and laugh or give props to anyone who would wear these...

FStop7

Banned
Interesting since Walton coaches the Lakers and Keefe is there, too. I wonder if they give a shit about headphones.

Fjordson

Man, my second team is pretty beat up right now. Rodney Hood, Gordon Hayward, George Hill and Derrick Favors all out tonight against Golden State. This would have been a super tough back to back for the Dubs if those guys were healthy.

Top Bottom