• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

spyder_ur

This game is in Air Canada centre right? Why is the raptors logo not on the court?

Never mind - just heard the note about throwback night.

Goddamn, Speights!

CzI334_UsAAKCHc.jpg

How you gonna be a professional team full of professional athletes and only score five god damn points?

Edit: How does JOE JOHNSON have 3 o those points in 2016?

The only thing beating the Warriors this year is injuries. It's what crippled them last year, and the Cavs the previous year. They're not even trying and making Jazz look like a high school team. Yes, I know about the injuries but what the fck is this ish?

This game is brutal, poor Jazz.

I was looking forward to this game

How you gonna be a professional team full of professional athletes and only score five god damn points?

Edit: How does JOE JOHNSON have 3 o those points in 2016?

4/5 of their starters and their 6th man are all out injured. The Jazz basically excel in being a deep, talented across all 5 of their starters sort of team (almost like an older version of the Lakers if no one ends up becoming a major superstar in their own right).

Which is a damn shame, because a healthy Jazz would have a good front court and back court and depth to really try and expose the Warriors. Between this game and the Clippers, December is easier than I hoped it would be for the Warriors.

Idk, as a Rockets fan, I just need some way to know that our win wasn't some crazy aberration and that the Warriors really are beatable, because they've had our number more than any other team in the league, and barring our better inside precense (in the form of Capela, and maybe Dekker when he plays inside?), we're far too similar to the Warriors for me to not trust their consistency to win out in a straight out 3 pt contest.

Any other team, I think we CAN beat, it's the Warriors that scare me the most.

OldMan

Banned
The only thing beating the Warriors this year is injuries. It's what crippled them last year, and the Cavs the previous year. They're not even trying and making Jazz look like a high school team. Yes, I know about the injuries but what the fck is this ish?
The blue print on how to beat them is out there. Let's not be naive when we all know the Cavs exposed them the past two finals.

Hope to face an injured Curry and get draymond ejected for a pivotal game. On a serious note, I don't think either team really exposed anything tbh other than the healthier team won the finals last two years.

TTG

The blue print is hoping they get injured and that Curry happens to be cold?

Have some team spill water/sweat/lube on the floor for Curry to slip on, have Draymond suspended for a game, have it go down to the last 2 minutes of game 7. All of this is blueprint material.

TTG

LMAO, I turn on the game and Curry is blatantly fouling Durant on a shot and they call it on Utah. Can't make this shit up.

One thing I don't like about this year's warriors is that our offense fuels our defense and not the other way around like in previous years.

The blue print on how to beat them is out there. Let's not be naive when we all know the Cavs exposed them the past two finals.
Blueprint is there when you have 3/5 best players playing injured and suspending the other yeah it's out there. If they're actually fit though, I'm not seeing it. Cavs have some good match ups vs the Warriors though, so the final should be good if they make it.

Utah is going to make this more competitive than the Clippers did with 5 of their top 6 rotations injured

Their arena, logo, uniforms, it all looks so damn good.

I love the Raptors branding but the Huskies stuff is very well done

The ACC was rocking tonight......but they should tone down the MAKE NOISE AND CLAP YOUR HANDS stuff a tad

TTG

I forgot Rondo has the craziest reach in the nba, it's like 7 feet. I would love a Bulls Cleveland conference finals.

Grizzlies are probably the hardest team to place right now. They've won 12/12 games decided by 5 points, and Gasol took a step up, but the injuries have to catch up at some point, right? They're winning these 5 point games against both the worst and best teams right now.

3rd to 8th seed is all possible

Top Bottom