• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
-Wiggins needs to be moved to SG, he can't guard most SFs properly
-Get Lavine to come off the bench
-Don't play KAT and Dieng in the same lineup
-Get an actual SF
-Don't let bricky shoot the ball unless there is literally no other option

Wiggins has the physical attributes to do it. Unfortunate he hasn't got it yet. His shot has improved a ton at least.

I see what you doing Denver rolling out these trash lineups and keeping Faried on the bench.
stopitslime.png

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good night for the tank. Miami win puts some cushion and now a 3 way tie for last place with Dallas playing much better and Philly getting Noel back. Brklyn has the worst differential in the league, but they've still had some solid games, hopefully they can stay down there.

Meh.

Seriously though, Randle has to get his shit together as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the dudeneeds a vacation and the mental state to wipe clean. Works for me when I play like shit.

Also, fuck Cousins.
giphy.gif

If you and Randle don't know how to boogie, get outta the court fam. No offense to Randle, but I always find it hilarious where vastly inferior players talk shit and get their shit pushed in either in that game or the next time those teams meet like this time around. I knew Cousins had this game marked so he could put that work in.

giphy.gif

If you and Randle don't know how to boogie, get outta the court fam. No offense to Randle, but I always find it hilarious where vastly inferior players talk shit and get their shit pushed in either in that game or the next time those teams meet like this time around. I knew Cousins had this game marked so he could put that work in.

Lol.

No way Randle and Cousins were really taking this shit seriously. And no one I'm sure in their right mind thinks they're better that Cousins.

Randle will get better. This is his second year anyway. Take the L and move on.

Wv06BGm.jpg

Gordon has exceeded all expectations

I think Gordon vs Klay is fairer than most would give Gordon credit for. Not saying he's at that level, or that he's even All-star, but he's at least at near-All star level (although West has so many guards he has no chance)

Holy shit, the final "minutes" of Clippers-Blazers was filled with every possible ridicule decision by the teams and the refs. And the nba needs to completely reevaluate how to handle the final parts of the games. It took like 30 minutes for 3 minutes to be played, between commercials, the game and the stupidly long reviews by the referees.

Servbot24

Banned
So Curry is a below average 3 point shooter this year huh. Compared to other premier shooters anyways

Man I'd be pretty thrilled if Pacers could get into that 6 spot

Holy shit, the final "minutes" of Clippers-Blazers was filled with every possible ridicule decision by the teams and the refs. And the nba needs to completely reevaluate how to handle the final parts of the games. It took like 30 minutes for 3 minutes to be played, between commercials, the game and the stupidly long reviews by the referees.

That was a great game, but the "double double technical" might be the worst refereeing decision I've seen in all the years I've been watching basketball. How are you going to hand out four technical fouls to two players for a single transgression? Double technicals are bad enough, but a double ejection for essentially nothing? Come on. And they kept alternating between letting them play super-physical or calling phantom fouls with the ball not-in-play.... it was utterly bizarre refereeing that marred an otherwise exceptional game.

That was a great game, but the "double double technical" might be the worst refereeing decision I've seen in all the years I've been watching basketball. How are you going to hand out four technical fouls to two players for a single transgression? Double technicals are bad enough, but a double ejection for essentially nothing? Come on. And they kept alternating between letting them play super-physical or calling phantom fouls with the ball not-in-play.... it was utterly bizarre refereeing that marred an otherwise exceptional game.

I think they knew they had to eject Evan Turner cause of the 2 slaps but it was D'Andre that started the altercation so they just threw him off too. Definitely excessive.

I'd like 3rd seed for a little longer than an hour, although I'm pretty sure all Jazz, Thunder, Grizzlies, and Rockets fans all are annoyed at how they keep winning and nothing seems to be changing with the seeding XD

How the hell does Minnesota have a W/L identical to Dallas?

They need a point guard, and Dallas doesn't know how to tank?

Jarate

Banned
Also the Lakers have lost 7 games in a row. Also remember, the Sixers own the Lakers pick with top 3 protection.

Hinkie da gawd

Top Bottom