• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

You seem to be rather emotional as of late in the thread. Maybe take a break? ;P

Lakers fans getting mad salty over the freaking Kings of all teams.

As of right now, I'm good lol. I don't think I came off as serious right now. If I am, my bad.

Lakers still on track for 40 wins.

Can't wait for this Warriors at Thunder game.

Fjordson

So Curry is a below average 3 point shooter this year huh. Compared to other premier shooters anyways

Man I'd be pretty thrilled if Pacers could get into that 6 spot
Yeah, his shot is really off lately. He was at 43% when he was at around 70 3 pointers made.

A few Warriors media guys were talking about it on twitter the other day saying he shot 39% before the all-star break in his first MVP year and then went over 46% after the break. Hopefully he has a similar uptick this year.

Klay was at 30% after the first handful of games, so the fact that he's already back up to 37% is great.

Lol.

No way Randle and Cousins were really taking this shit seriously. And no one I'm sure in their right mind thinks they're better that Cousins.

Randle will get better. This is his second year anyway. Take the L and move on.
Take what L dude. Cousins shat on your team and you made it seem like he didn't. Of course Randle will get better, he's got tons of potential. Laker fans about as good at arguing as their team's form at the moment smh

Jarate

Banned
I mean, it's about time the Lakers curved off of their start, basically a ton of advanced stats sites we're showing the Lakers overachieving. (Nylon Calculus still had them as the 5th worst team even when they were .500)

Regression to the mean brehs.

Damn, you had me thinking this was coming up soon.

I hope the OKC crowd goes nuts, I'm sure they will
Cavs Warriors on Christmas, what a time to be alive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dude above, you're ejected from the convo like your coach last game. Make sure not to break your back with the L you can't handle carrying.

I mean, it's about time the Lakers curved off of their start, basically a ton of advanced stats sites we're showing the Lakers overachieving. (Nylon Calculus still had them as the 5th worst team even when they were .500)

Regression to the mean brehs.

There's a site called Nylon Calculus? Lol.

Also, I ain't phased by your numbers.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Officiating this season has been complete trash.

Luke agrees

mfer.0.gif

Surfinn

Luke agrees

mfer.0.gif

Lol saw this live yesterday.

You're telling me you're gunna spend 10 minutes reviewing and fucking up a call (in general) yet you can't take the 7 seconds it would have required to also throw Cousins out of the game for his obvious flagrant 2?

Garbage. Video review is such a wasted opportunity to do the right thing.

Luke's a G.

Was in Sac for work yesterday and caught the game live. The place was like 75% Laker fans it seemed like. When DeMarcus took that tech free throw after Lou hit him in the place the place was boo'ing like it was LA. DMC even made a face like he couldn't believe the reaction. Was a shame how the game ended as the Lakers went on a run to end the 1st half, but it just looked like they ran out of steam. Maybe it was the fact that it was a back to back but they just gave zero effort in the 2nd half. DMC is a monster, that goes without saying. He just looks so much bigger than anybody else on the court. Thomas Robinson is completely worthless and looks lost like half the time on the court. He's the new human white flag. I like how much burn Ingram is getting. He's obviously coming along slowly (especially his scoring) but I still love how much they trust him in terms of defense and ball handling. Also MWP hangs out on the side of the bench all game standing up and seemingly trying to make the guys on the bench laugh. He looks like that crazy old guy at the park who just hangs out telling stories but never plays.

Surfinn

Luke's a G.

Was in Sac for work yesterday and caught the game live. The place was like 75% Laker fans it seemed like. When DeMarcus took that tech free throw after Lou hit him in the place the place was boo'ing like it was LA. DMC even made a face like he couldn't believe the reaction. Was a shame how the game ended as the Lakers went on a run to end the 1st half, but it just looked like they ran out of steam. Maybe it was the fact that it was a back to back but they just gave zero effort in the 2nd half. DMC is a monster, that goes without saying. He just looks so much bigger than anybody else on the court. Thomas Robinson is completely worthless and looks lost like half the time on the court. He's the new human white flag. I like how much burn Ingram is getting. He's obviously coming along slowly (especially his scoring) but I still love how much they trust him in terms of defense and ball handling. Also MWP hangs out on the side of the bench all game standing up and seemingly trying to make the guys on the bench laugh. He looks like that crazy old guy at the park who just hangs out telling stories but never plays.

Not sure I would have reacted like that if I were the coach but he had every right to be pissed the fuck off.

Cousins should have been gone too.

FStop7

Banned
Luke agrees

mfer.0.gif

<3 Luke

It's one thing when the primadonnas like Lebron (I love him but let's be honest) stomp their feet and bitch about every call but it's coming from all sides this season. Kerr nearly melted the fuck down a couple of weeks ago. Terry Stotts had to be held back by Lillard last night. Luke got booted. Doc Rivers was pretty pissed about the DJ ejection but kept it together since it was so late in the game. Iggy or Draymond made that comment about the calls being made to meet the point spread. A lot of the shit that Tim Donaghy has said has been proven out over the years.

Oh and there was that no-call on Swaggy's 7 steps before he shot that game winning 3 pointer against the Thunder. It's hard to be mad about that since I was cheering my ass off when it happened but fair is fair and there's no way you can deny that was a ridiculous travel.

Fjordson

It does seem like coaches are angrier than usual this year at the refs. Haven't looked at tech numbers or anything, but it seems that way.

<3 Luke

It's one thing when the primadonnas like Lebron (I love him but let's be honest) stomp their feet and bitch about every call but it's coming from all sides this season. Kerr nearly melted the fuck down a couple of weeks ago. Terry Stotts had to be held back by Lillard last night. Luke got booted. Doc Rivers was pretty pissed about the DJ ejection but kept it together since it was so late in the game. Iggy or Draymond made that comment about the calls being made to meet the point spread. A lot of the shit that Tim Donaghy has said has been proven out over the years.

Oh and there was that no-call on Swaggy's 7 steps before he shot that game winning 3 pointer against the Thunder. It's hard to be mad about that since I was cheering my ass off when it happened but fair is fair and there's no way you can deny that was a ridiculous travel.

Don't forget Casey.

Servbot24

Banned
Not watching but looks from the box score like Curry's into it.

When the possibility of KD going to GSW first came up I was cool with it because of the team spectacle it would make, but now that it happened I miss seeing the individual feats like you now see from Westbrook.

TTG

I feel bad for AD. They're down at the end of the game, his team ignores him twice on the offensive end, Alvin calls time out to set up a play for him, gets rejected by Durant. Then he has the last shot to tie/win and Draymond takes it away from him.

I feel bad for AD. They're down at the end of the game, his team ignores him twice on the offensive end, Alvin calls time out to set up a play for him, gets rejected by Durant. Then he has the last shot to tie/win and Draymond takes it away from him.
I can only laugh. Dray is fucking clutch.

Top Bottom