• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

This Rockets-Spurs game needs to be national TV. One of the best games all season already.

Actually, every Rockets-Spurs game should be national TV, they are always good

I hope. Some of these 3's that have been automatic in the past just are off for some reason. Especially off the dribble.

Historically he's always shot better post all star break. With Durant on board, it's better that he doesn't wear himself out during the regular season and risk injury in the playoffs like the last two seasons...

Fjordson

What's weird this year is he's shooting almost 70% in the paint on a lot of attempts so his penetration game is still great. But the off the dribble jumper is oddly ineffective so far.

What's weird this year is he's shooting almost 70% in the paint on a lot of attempts so his penetration game is still great. But the off the dribble jumper is oddly ineffective so far.

I figure his high percentage at the rim is similar to why Javale gets easy lobs. Teams have to stay home on the shooters and so the paint can't be packed.

mjp2417

Banned
Memphis is so weird this year. Conley gets hurt, we all assume they're fucked until mid-season, and they go on a tear. Conley makes quick recovery, comes back early to an 18-9 team...and they proceed to lose 3 straight.

Fjordson

Good lord Gobert is a problem on both ends.

I figure his high percentage at the rim is similar to why Javale gets easy lobs. Teams have to stay home on the shooters and so the paint can't be packed.
Good point. KD and even Draymond's recent improvement is spacing the floor well.

I don't know what to make of David West on this team. He doesn't play poorly but he doesn't do anything noticeably well either. He isn't a hot shooting big man like Mo buckets, doesn't give you the hustle D like Landry did years back nor is he really a stabilizing veteran off the bench.

Fjordson

I wish Snyder wouldn't stick so strictly to the fouling in transition. Mack just fouled a 90% shooter while they're in the bonus.

Silkworm

Damn Isaiah has done it

Damn straight he did it :) Thomas willed that win for the Celtics. 44 points on 10 for 16 on FGs, 7 for 10 on 3PTs, and 17 for 17 on FTs and throw in 3 rebounds and 6 assists. I'm glad he's healthy again, as the C's need his production to win :)

Fjordson

Ugh, George Hill needs to come back. Snyder lets Mack handle way too much.

Nice half for Golden State. Death lineup was really flying around on D.

Top Bottom