• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

TTG

What kind of trainwreck would GSW be right now if they hadn't gotten KD?

I know it's gonna pain you to hear it, but 2 more losses most likely. Top 3 in the west would be tight between GSW, Spurs, and OKC, and if the Clips could stay healthy all 4 would be bunched up. I'm leaving Houston out of it a bit too.

OldMan

Banned
Today's NBA is the best product of basketball I've seen since I started watching the sport in 2003 and it's only December.

Best,

OM

Anth0ny

Do yall think Cousins would really help the Raptors with any of their trouble matchups? So the Warriors or Cavs?

I feel like the Raps started coming back against G State when Lowry and Ross starting wetting threes in the 2nd quarter. Jonas was a non factor, same with Pechulia.

I guess Cousins would help us with rebounds and second chance opportunities for said threes... but that's a lot of money for a guy who gets lots of rebounds. I dunno.

Ronin Ray

So how bad of a Year for Phil Jackson has it been? Taking Ls from lebron and his people, the knicks enough said , now Jeanie is leaving him. He just looks like a sad out of touch uncle that you avoid at the family reunion because they want shut up about the glory days and how great the past was. Back when I had Jordan people would play with two broken legs.

So how bad of a Year for Phil Jackson has it been? Taking Ls from lebron and his people, the knicks enough said , now Jeanie is leaving him. He just looks like a sad out of touch uncle that you avoid at the family reunion because they want shut up about the glory days and how great the past was. Back when I had Jordan people would play with two broken legs.
I mean the Knicks are in 5th place and as much as people want to believe, he doesn't give a fuck what Lebron or his posse think about him. Pissing off Melo and the L from Jeanie is another story though. :\

rambis

Banned
I mean the Knicks are in 5th place and as much as people want to believe, he doesn't give a fuck what Lebron or his posse think about him. Pissing off Melo and the L from Jeanie is another story though. :\

Lol posse. But Jackson took a huge L in the media with the Lebron thing. He probably cares that some respectable personalities have called him out. I can't imagine anybody that isn't racist wanting to have that stigma attached to him. Considering he was off the mark completely about the story in the first place he should maybe not comment publicly about other people's situation.

Ronin Ray

O Phil Jackson cares he lost that bad in the media and his zen like attitude didn't work because James out zenned him which is very impressive. Also is being 5th in the east anything someone like Phil should be proud of?

Raptors have trouble in the playoffs because they're a really deep team, which matters less. Lowry is crazy good though, it hit me how much more he's the #1 player on the raptors.

valanciunas is great, but I think biyombo being important for their wins with against the cavs was noteworthy. He's better, but the raptors having the choice between the two was probably a great asset.

They also need a decent 4, sully was injured, but I guess they could very well be a team with the depth to try and go for Blake, of he's actually on the trading block.

Clippers are gonna get blown up at the end of this anyways, and they need depth

Also, on anything and everything concerning la and especially NYC teams: be wary about how much of that is just overexposure and starved for news local media.

Knicks can have problems and still be under the microscope too much

020616_karl.jpg

Could be worse.

Another weird thing: it feels like, asides from the Suns, Pacers, and Pelicans, most teams have good coaches. And Pelicans sometimes seem to be a case of gentry not doing well coaching around AD, because some starting lineups on days when ad rests do surprisingly well

Sanjuro

My years of being a Celtics fan has prepared me for the ECF. We just need to make it there, then we kidnap LeBron James and make him humble.

Top Bottom