• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Why bread do that to Kyrie
tumblr_inline_mk8l96hYXg1qz4rgp.gif

Glad that old man Jefferson came back.

Hopefully Kylie's Hamstring isn't anything big. Someone else might have to step up next game if he can't go.

Bread

Banned
Still waiting for that superstar the Celts are going to bring in to get out of the 4-5 seed mediocrity life.
And maybe the raptors will finally put together a team that can beat Lebron

Nah tho

I'll just watch 08 highlights while I wait for the superstar

TTG

You mean Al Horford and his 5 rebounds per game aren't that guy?

I thought he was a great fit on the Celtics. You know, the guy every single basketball analyst always plays up as this awesome, versatile, smart player and then you finally see him and in 30 seconds you know there's just no way.

Tom Penny

I thought he was a great fit on the Celtics. You know, the guy every single basketball analyst always plays up as this awesome, versatile, smart player and then you finally see him and in 30 seconds you know there's just no way.

He is a great fit on the Celtics playing along side Amir's corpse.

Christian

What the hell happened to this Lakers team? They were actually fun to watch earlier in the year. Several of these guys look like they've given up.

This team is fucking pathetic. It's like they've lost a lot of work ethic and just expect themselves to magically get better under Luke. Doesn't mean much when you can't execute what Luke wants you to do.

December in general was pathetic, Bryon Scott levels of shittiness, and this game is the absolute nadir. Better not follow suit in January.

Top Bottom