• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

All-Star voting is basically always wrong anyway, but fortunately it's for a meaningless event. Still, if you have to pass up someone like Blake or Cousins or Aldridge getting in because of Zaza Pachulia... Jesus. Kawhi/Davis will be a lock with coaches voting, so no worries there.

Who are all these people voting for Derrick Rose? Democracy was a mistake.

Not surprised Embiid is so high, he's been amazing with social media, being a lovable fact that messes around with people, is funny, charming, etc. Iirc I started voting for him as my only "totally doesn't deserve it but fuck it" pick

Kyrie and wade starting as guards is a damn shame. Lowry and one of wall,IT, or DeRozan are 100x more deserving of starting for the East backcourt

Glad giannis is getting his respect. Will be annoyed if curry gets voted in, when harden and Westbrook are so far ahead of what anyone else should even conceivably be voting for.

El Topo

Yeah, Embiid is putting up great numbers and he's amazing at social media. Not surprising he's getting votes. I still hope we get the Zaza in the Allstar game this time.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
As a Hawks fan I'm not even mad we traded him per say. Though I'd prefer it not to the Cavs.

I just need to know what value the Hawks got back in the deal.

Mortemis

Banned
Didn't Embiid get a bunch of votes because some celebrity promised to go out with him when he becomes an all-star or something like that?

I'll look for it but yeah Embiid is amazing on twitter

edit: yahhh dude got curved by Ri for not being an all star apparently 😂

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Wtf

Hawks trading Korver to the Cavs?

Who the fuck are we getting in return?

0102_x1j42.gif

Probably dumped Mo Williams' and Birdman's contracts. I'd like them to get rid of Dunleavy as he's useless now, but he's signed for 2.

Vanillalite

Hawks need to get someone decent in return.

That being said a lot of the internet right now is Treating 2017 Korver like 2014 Korver. He's aged and not the same player. Plus he can't play D at his age.

He'd be great extra scoring for the Cavs though off the bench.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
3 team deal. Dunleavy gone. ��

Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

Sources: Atlanta and Cleveland are finalizing terms on Korver deal, with Mike Dunleavy Jr., likely moving onto a third team through Atlanta.

Hawks need to get someone decent in return.

That being said a lot of the internet right now is Treating 2017 Korver like 2014 Korver. He's aged and not the same player. Plus he can't play D at his age.

He'd be great extra scoring for the Cavs though off the bench.

Just let him play while they focus on Kyrie X LeBron
If he can't make open 3's then he's the Cavs Max Barnes

eMo Williams back

If cavs were smart they'd trade Shump for Milsap to get some extra bodies for the Warriors

Vanillalite

Just let him play while they focus on Kyrie X LeBron
If he can't make open 3's then he's the Cavs Max Barnes

eMo Williams back

If cavs were smart they'd trade Shump for Milsap to get some extra bodies for the Warriors

He can't play D though. That's his bigger issue.

TTG

Eric Gordon, Dekker, Nene, Brewer. Where does that bench unit rank? I'm gonna say top 3, but
I don't think I can name a better one right now.

Wtf. Hawks need more shooting and trade their only shooter? LOL.

Hate to see Kyle go but would love for him to get a ring. Great trade for Kyle, seems like the Hawks are just doing him a favor.

Looks more likely that Millsap will be moved.

Hawks are blowing it up. Dwight to the Nets or Knicks next.

Top Bottom