• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Kyle Korver?

Didn't realize he was still a thing.

He was always either hurt, or played poorly against us.

Has he been healthy/decent lately? We don't have much to give so something must be up.

RBH

Kyle Korver is not the same player that he was in 2014/2015.

He's aged terribly over the past couple of years with his defense taking the biggest hit. He was already a streaky shooter, but he's been leaning towards icicles over the past two years unfortunately.

We probably traded him a year too late, but I'll be rooting for KK to do well.

Kyle Korver is not the same player that he was in 2014/2015.

He's aged terribly over the past couple of years with his defense taking the biggest hit. He was already a streaky shooter, but he's been leaning towards icicles over the past two years unfortunately.

We probably traded him a year too late, but I'll be rooting for KK to do well.

To be fair dude's gonna be open as shit on the cavs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwightmare destroyed the Hawks too

Nice :)

Westbrook can get his tonight, give me the W Rockets

Kyle Korver?

Didn't realize he was still a thing.

He was always either hurt, or played poorly against us.

Has he been healthy/decent lately? We don't have much to give so something must be up.

Well to be fair, delly was the one injuring him lol.

On a more serious note, he's just old. He's been healthy for the most part this season. Only lost his starting spot because the Hawks can't really bench Bazemore (who has been terrible) and opted to go with defense by inserting Thabo.

Line_HTX

God, fucking Russell is beyond ridiculous.

Other players around Harden better pick it up or get bodied by the Kobe-carrying Russell.

random25

Pacers are damn playing well over the last 4 games. Nice to see Teague finally getting consistent.

And the Cavs just got better with Korver.

Guys gotta vote for Embiid so he can get that date with Rihanna!

Also I was gonna wait for Valentine's Day to post this but with today's events it seems appropriate.

99729175_55b0273962.jpg

I don't see Millsap going to anywhere except a contender if he gets traded. Hawks, so far, have been taking care of their players as far as trades go.

If they just dump him on some bottom of the barrel team then that'll just look bad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I don't see Millsap going to anywhere except a contender if he gets traded. Hawks, so far, have been taking care of their players as far as trades go.

If they just dump him on some bottom of the barrel team then that'll just look bad.

Yep and the Hawks are solidly a middle of the pack playoff team again. So he's not gonna leave unless it's to a better place.

Hawks moving Korver has no baring on Millsap.

Line_HTX

Harden should've tried for a 4 point play, heh heh heh.

Good for Nene going into open space deep. Howard would NEVER have made those FT's.

6aRBX8Z.png

Sandfox

He isn't being traded to the Nuggets is the thing. If he somehow ended up with the Raptors or something that's a different story.
It was reported that the Hawks want to trade him to the west and based on the rumored interested teams the Nuggets will probably offer the best package.

Top Bottom