• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Is it wrong?

I find myself getting extremely upset when I see the CAVs winning. I actually, no joke, feel a little heart pain when they win. It really doesn't matter which team they're playing.

I don't actually hate anyone on the CAVs and which them the best in life... off the court. I can only describe what I feel for them on the court as a dull heavy displeasure. It's like someone's sitting on my chest.

You would think I would fill the opposite when they lose but all I feel is utter indifference unless the team that beat them is a team I follow.

I can't explain these emotions and I feel like a hypocrite or a hater and I don't know why. Is it wrong?

gutshot

Bill Simmons now lusting after Nerlens after shitting on the reported trade offer back during the draft. You'll get Jah and you'll like it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
29 and 9

Feels good man

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hortford clutch 3 😍

Ok? No ones expecting him to be a max contract good so why are you judging him on that

Because well see what he gets when he hits the market considering this past off season. If he keeps these numbers including his rebounds hell demand too much for what he does, especially since for whatever reason people consider him that same defender he used to be.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight's been good for the Hawks iirc, don't know what you're talking about

Dwight's game besides his D is not good for any team the way the game is played today. I didn't mean he was a cancer like he was in Houston last season.

No team is winning shit with this Howard at center. Facts.

Wins > Dwights decent stats

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Dwight's game besides his D is not good for any team the way the game is played today. I didn't mean he was a cancer like he was in Houston last season.

No team is winning shit with this Howard at center. Facts.

Wins > Dwights decent stats

You could win with him if he took a lesser role and a lesser contract. He's not the dominant force he once was bullying his way in to get buckets. So essentially yeah you can't win with him because hell never do that.

Matrix

You could win with him if he took a lesser role and a lesser contract. He's not the dominant force he once was bullying his way in to get buckets. So essentially yeah you can't win with him because hell never do that.

Dwight loves Dwight.

God this Bucks-Knicks game is AMAZING.

A Jan. back to back game with this level of denies, alleyoops and Curry 3s makes me look forward to April with these teams.

gutshot

BTW Ben Simmons traveled with the Sixers today and took part in the pre-game warm up.

Might be almost time for a thread title change...

I remember when it felt like the Warriors would win any game where they weren't being blown out heading into the 4th. Now, you cant even feel comfortable going into the 4th with more than a 15pt lead. smh

Top Bottom