• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

cHaotix8

Lol @ Klay and KD missing all those free throws and those 4th quarter turnovers. This team is severely lacking a close-out, clutch killer. I understand that the season is still going but these past few losses have been pretty telling. If a 20 point lead in the 4th at home isn't enough to seal the deal then I don't know how they are gonna make it past the WCF.

If only David West didn't score 2 pts for the Grizz, then the Warriors might have held on to barely win in regulation.
Shaqtin a fool moment for sure.

Dubs may have staged an OT comeback if Dray didn't smack Durant in the face with the ball kcocking him down and causing a turnover right after a crucial steal.
another Shaqtin a fool moment.

Of course there is always the argument that all that holding on Steph right at the end of regulation should have been called, and that would have put Curry at the free throw line w/ maybe 3 seconds left on the clock. But he never gets those calls, ever. and the way this game was going, he probably would have missed both free throws too.

TTG

Here's the takeaway: The death line up is not so deadly when Curry can't take advantage of switches. Curry can no longer take advantage of switches, his iso game has been below average all year.

You saw Kerr sub Zaza back in in OT, a sign of things to come.

https://streamable.com/9nufv

Everything about this play is terrible.

I just don't get why KD didn't try to go for 2 in the hole, and at worst draw the foul.
They literally needed 2 pts to seal the game. They did the exact same thing in another close loss where they kept firing from 3 "for the lead" when they had been cold from 3 all game long. But they only needed 2 points....
This is not the Warriors of last year, that's for sure.

ViciousDS

Banned
I feel asleep last night early due to insane amounts of OT this week

Finally on break here in the morning and I can't laughing at how shit the warriors are in close games this year.

How the fuck do you lose like that.

Durant announce he going to sign with the Grizzlies yet?

https://streamable.com/9nufv

Everything about this play is terrible.
It's not shown on this stream, but Draymond chews out Durant for a good bit right after this play, even before Conley ties it up. Not sure what it was over, but at the very least they should have gone for the 2-for-1 and ensure they have the last possession with more than a few seconds left on the clock. And as already said, Dubs up 2, why drain clock then chuck up a 3? Drive in and score 2 to ice it or possibly shoot FTs. Still, no excuse giving up a 19pt 4th qtr lead to one of the slowest paced teams in the league.

It's not shown on this stream, but Draymond chews out Durant for a good bit right after this play, even before Conley ties it up. Not sure what it was over, but at the very least they should have gone for the 2-for-1 and ensure they have the last possession with more than a few seconds left on the clock. And as already said, Dubs up 2, why drain clock then chuck up a 3? Drive in and score 2 to ice it or possibly shoot FTs. Still, no excuse giving up a 19pt 4th qtr lead to one of the slowest paced teams in the league.

Dray chewing out KD was on my feed, and going in for the 2 and 1 is exactly what shoudl have happened. and all KD did was burn the clock to brick a 3... smh. His BBIQ is higher than that. He had plenty of time to run in and dunk, or get fouled trying to do so, then leave more than 24 seconds on the clock for that 2 for 1 possession.

jman2050

KD's inexplicable iso 3 was pretty bad but I feel like the play at the end of regulation with Curry dry heaving into nowhere was far worse.

OldMan

Banned
Ubfo25xl.jpg

Jarate

Banned
The Sixers have a logjam at center, so they decide to trade Nerlens Noel for Kelly Olymyk, another center...

Man, yo shouldnt quit your day job

Top Bottom