• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

gutshot

Vivek thinks Buddy has Steph Curry potential. Main reason why the deal was made
https://twitter.com/baxterholmes/status/833754906129412096

C5IdUwLVcAABUwU.jpg:large

Worst part of this Boogie trade happening now is that we have to listen to three days of hot takes and "Boogie is cancer/no he's not" arguments until we ever get to see him play.

ohNOitsRO

I literally have no other place to write this.. Why am I not surprised that Marcellus Wiley would defend the flat earth shit? Why is this guy so dumb? Not the first time he's said some inflammatory retarded shit...

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Can we ban NBA threads for awhile. It's hurting my feelings. 😫😫 It's hard being a fan of this team.

On the bright side I can watch our young team lose all the games!

If your talking about the Lakers.. it didn't matter who they offered, if it wasn't Ingram then the Kings would've rejected it. I mean the rumored trade was J clarkson , J Randle and a 1st rounder and the stupid Kings still turned it down. That offer the lakers made is 10x better than what they got from the Pelicans. It comes down to mismanagement in the FO. I still can't believe this trade went down. The Pelicans basically gave up garbage for gold.

Edit: forgot to quote. :(

This was in response to what Into The Light posted on the previous page.

It is scary to think Jim and Mitch could not cut a deal with an inept GM in Sac though. Like that show bad LA is now. They can't even strike a deal with some who was giving DC away.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This whole thing is just so hilarious. I really feel bad for kings fans. You guys are fucked until things get changed up top.

Top Bottom