• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

TTG

Damn, 0-3 now for the Pels. Great effort on the tail end of a back to back, but the refs all but took it away from them. 67 points on 52 minutes combined for AD and Cousins.

Damn, 0-3 now for the Pels. Great effort on the tail end of a back to back, but the refs all but took it away from them. 67 points on 52 minutes combined for AD and Cousins.
No reason to focus on this. May not even be til next year for them to get it together. They just got thrown together. No pre season or time to really work together. You don't go into anything being superb your first weeks or even months.

Let's hope someone makes a surprise success against the Warriors.

I'm not so sure why everyone on tv talks like cavs and warriors are already in the championship game.

I understand San Antonio looked awful last year but there is no guarantee.

Boston or Toronto could definitely make it and the Rockets could definitely out score the Warriors.

It's a different game and Durant has proven he cant do it. That collapse isn't a good mental builder either when you are behind in a game and playing.

For all the shit the 2016 draft is getting, I think it's going to be pretty good a few years down the line.

Take out Ben Simmons.

Brandon Ingram, Jaylen Brown, Dragan Bender, Marquesse Chris, Thon Maker, Caris Levert, Jamal Murray, Domantas Sabonis, Ivica Zubac have all shown SERIOUS flashes of potential. Almost all of them are either what you would describe as projects, or they're solid rookies that are prone to rookie type mistakes (fouls and the like).

I think a bunch of them are going to have break-out seasons in their 3rd and 4th years in the league.

Another thing to remember is that between the Sixers and the Celtics, you could account for 11, ELEVEN!!!, picks. That's ridiculous.

ACE 1991

I jokingly said in a GroupMe chat with myself and high school buddies that Ben Simmons would not play in 2017, JoJo would be out for the rest of 2017 and Okafor wouldn't be traded. Call me Nostradamus.

Ill tell you this. I respect Pringles, and always thought he was a good coach. I liked him here in LA too.

Oh and last year I stopped watching the Lakers on January 1, 2016. This year I made it to almost March. I wont watch anymore, but look forward to the draft.

Top Bottom