• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Hmm, so is 31 games enough for Embiid to win rookie of the year? Feels like it's not. Maybe Malcolm Brogdon?

Saric has been on a tear recently, and the first half of that was on the bench. He's starting after Ilyasova got traded, and has been playing damn well. Jaylen Brown has been really solid off the bench, although I think Brogdon is ahead of him for sure.

Yeah, it's probably a Saric-Brogdon race now.

Saric's 2 starts so far - 20/11/4 against the Wizards, 19/15/4 against the Knicks

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/saricda01/gamelog/2017

He's been REALLY good recently

plus

Jennings asked and got his release. Let the tank begin. He was legit one of the players I enjoyed watching because of his passion.

According to NYDN Rose might be released too lol. Also Jennings is headed to the Hornets apparently, idk why he'd want to go to Charlotte when it's not even a given that they'll make the playoffs

Charlotte needs a back-up PG. Poor Briante Weber though

UNWpLFY.png

1st game, Philadephia vs Portland, is the last time the Sixers have Embiid regularly. He misses a 3 game stretch, and then plays against Houston, and then never again.

Jacce

Banned
According to NYDN Rose might be released too lol. Also Jennings is headed to the Hornets apparently, idk why he'd want to go to Charlotte when it's not even a given that they'll make the playoffs

It is highly unlikely the Hornets make the playoffs at this rate.

Cornbread78

Is he gonna go play with Bron Bron or the Warriors?

Servbot24

Banned
I wish Cavs actually had to go through some paces to get to the Finals. Whoever comes out of the West is gonna be beat up by the Finals.

spyder_ur

Man, that Lowry one is a crusher for the Raptors. They probably won't even have homecourt in the first round series at this rate. Just a tough break. Also - what the hell are 'loose bodies' in your wrist? Sounds terrible.

Lowry's 3 pt shootout performance and airball off the bat makes more sense then. Right or left hand?

Sixers are going to forever have the Hinkie Curse until we resign him

I hate to say it but the it's clear the curse was Hinkie. Karma

FinKL

Man, that Lowry one is a crusher for the Raptors. They probably won't even have homecourt in the first round series at this rate. Just a tough break. Also - what the hell are 'loose bodies' in your wrist? Sounds terrible.

Lowry's 3 pt shootout performance and airball off the bat makes more sense then. Right or left hand?

Man, I SWEAR i checked this morning on fantasy and he was "questionable, but clean" now it's Surgery incoming out 4-5 weeks smh

Marz

Man that sucks for Toronto, I actually liked their chances against the Lebrons. Now our only hope is for the Wizards to rise up to the occasion because the Celtics look like absolute ass.

Which means we're likely fucked.

Liked their chances against cleveland to win?

Lmao.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Loose bodies are typically chunks of cartilage and soft tissue floating around in the joint cavity.

Considering how aggressive the Raps were at the deadline you have to think they would have gone after a backup PG had they known this was coming. Maybe they can get Brandon Jennings? If not, they might have the scrape the bottom of the barrel for Jose Calderon.

Considering how aggressive the Raps were at the deadline you have to think they would have gone after a backup PG had they known this was coming. Maybe they can get Brandon Jennings? If not, they might have the scrape the bottom of the barrel for Jose Calderon.

Nah Cory Joseph, Delon Wright and Norm Powell are filling that void collectively.

plus

omigod, wth is this derrick rose waiving? if true which is worse current knicks or starbury-stevie franchise era knicks

Derrick hasn't been waived yet, Frank Isola loves stirring up crap within the media. But, it really wouldn't surprise me if Phil actually went ahead and cut him to piss Melo off even more and force him to waive his NTC this summer.

I guess we have our pick at least? lol please just don't draft another god damn Jordan Hill

He can still hit shots. They didn't even give him any run at all.

This team has to be in tank mode right?

They looked awful yesterday and Friday.

I mean, the one position where they actually had decent depth is the 1/2. Should Calderon and the fork in his back have gotten any PT ahead of Russell, Lou, Swaggy or Clarkson?

Top Bottom