• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Eh, you know what, I'm gonna chalk it up to a bad matchup. Harden has had major difficulty shooting for both Pacers games, after being guarded by Paul George, and a similar phenomenon happened the last time we played them.

Thank god Harden for some reason seems to match-up better against Kawhi and the Spurs, it seems like the Spurs consistently lead to him going off for insane stat totals.

Kings' twitter continue to make its case for taking over the FO and all decision making in the Kings organization

@SacramentoKings said:
Zoom in on the ball, @Timberwolves pic.twitter.com/eWbH911AR4

C5uVrNTU4AAoRUQ.jpg

Link

Sandfox

Dr. Klapper is on twitter mad that the Lakers waived Calderon and not Russell and retweeting people that agree. Well now I know to disregard anything he ever says from now on.

3rd worst record's shot at landing in the top 3 - 0.469
2nd worst record's shot at land in the top 3 - 0.558

Currently, the group helping screw the Lakers over - the Phoenix Suns, Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic, and the Sacramento Kings.

That's the 4th, 5th, currently 2nd (Suns and Lakers are fighting over that 2nd worst record right now), and the 11th (going to become worse) worst records.

It's all irrelevant to the first 2 numbers I brought up, but I'm more just thinking about the chances that one of the Sixers, Magic, or Kings, specifically are the ones to screw the Lakers over

3rd worst record's shot at landing in the top 3 - 0.469
2nd worst record's shot at land in the top 3 - 0.558

Currently, the group helping screw the Lakers over - the Phoenix Suns, Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic, and the Sacramento Kings.

That's the 4th, 5th, currently 2nd (Suns and Lakers are fighting over that 2nd worst record right now), and the 11th (going to become worse) worst records.

It's all irrelevant to the first 2 numbers I brought up, but I'm more just thinking about the chances that one of the Sixers, Magic, or Kings, specifically are the ones to screw the Lakers over

I don't think the Lakers will need to worry about losing their pick unless they decide they don't care about tanking anymore and win 10 straight like the Heat did.

It'll be very obvious by the end of the season that Dario is the ROTY, assuming Embiid doesn't play.

He had a pretty significant adjustment period at the start of the season but has been going from strength to strength. Averaged 17/8/3 in Feb and 20/11/5.3 in his 3 games since they moved Ilyasova and he went back into the starting line up (including 21/7/7 against the Warriors today). The guy is a gamer too, his effort level and want to win is very evident when you watch him, he's such a fun guy to watch because of how hard he goes all game and now that he's getting more opportunities to be a play maker he's really coming into his own.

Jaylen should be ROTY and MVP.

Excuse me, those are Yogi's awards right there

I wonder what the all rookie team is

1st: Brogdon/LeVert/Brown/Saric/Embiid
2nd: Hield/(Jamal) Murray/Ingram/Chriss/Sabonis

Damn, that's a weak field right now. I think LeVert, Brown, Saric, Murray, Ingram, and Sabonis (wait, I listed almost every one) is some sort of project, although some of them, like LeVert, Brown, and Saric, are clearly way ahead.

I'm gonna be a little salty about Dekker getting disqualified over 6 minutes of playing time last season before his injury...

Liked their chances against cleveland to win?

Lmao.

Hey excuse me for being optimistic. But if Love doesn't come back for some reason and Lebron plays exhausted because he's getting old there would be a chance for the Raptors with Lowry in it. Not a great chance, but a chance nonetheless.

Fjordson

Mavs are 13-8 with Curry in the starting lineup. Very interesting. Shooting 47% from 3.

Wish the Dubs had somehow gotten him on the main squad when he was on the Santa Cruz Warriors. Reminds me of Jeremy Lin flourishing after he left Golden State.

rambis

Banned
People bitched at Lebron for his comments but look at whats happening. Had he not said anything the Cavs probably would hedge everything on JR coming back.

Hey excuse me for being optimistic. But if Love doesn't come back for some reason and Lebron plays exhausted because he's getting old there would be a chance for the Raptors with Lowry in it. Not a great chance, but a chance nonetheless.
If, if

LeBron too strong has these guys wishing for him to get tired.

FZZ

Banned
LeBron is the best gm in the league

Not even joking

Cavs have like a 35-40% chance of getting a chip this year now

I mean it's not really wishing, it's being realistic. He's playing a lot of minutes and there's a risk of him losing steam in the playoffs. Hope he doesn't, I'd love to see him win another.
Intuitively yes, statistically not really, it becomes even less probable with all the rest days and spacing between games during the playoffs/finals.

I mean it's not really wishing, it's being realistic. He's playing a lot of minutes and there's a risk of him losing steam in the playoffs. Hope he doesn't, I'd love to see him win another.

He might eventually blow out an Achilles or something like Kobe but LeBron is legit one of the most impressive athletes in the history of he world.

Top Bottom