• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

plus

Looks like Jennings is actually going to sign with the Wizards. This makes more sense than Charlotte imo, I guess Trey Burke kinda sucks

Mory Dunz

Aren't these reactions a bit much?

Hyper extended knees keep you out for 3-4 months or more?

Let me check google...

edit:
cold cold chicken curry

FZZ

Banned
The impact didn't look that bad

but Zaza is fucking big

if Bynum's second injury was by Kobe, I don't wanna know how bad for KD this is gonna be

It's being done!

Good, who wants that alt-righter anyways?

I-dooo.gif

"Source said Celtics have no Plan B post-Bogut, have ruled out Terrence Jones, and may give thought to bringing back Jared Sullinger." - @Murf56

Ainge does it again.
Please kill me.

"Source said Celtics have no Plan B post-Bogut, have ruled out Terrence Jones, and may give thought to bringing back Jared Sullinger." - @Murf56

Ainge does it again.
Please kill me.

tell Ainge to come get me. I wont be good at all, but I can eat cheeseburgers on the bench.

Jacce

Banned

Ainge does it again.
Please kill me.
All the Paul George/Jimmy Butler talk was just a ruse to hide the secret plan to bring back Sullinger.

The greatest Celtic of all time is coming home.
Jared+Sullinger+Boston+Celtics+v+Golden+State+Cpu4jSMTRPIl.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow lol at the reactions to KD. It doesn't look bad to me. No serious damage there just hyper extension. At that angle his ACL should be fine.

Top Bottom