• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Spencer Hawes just got 17/8/1 in 17 minutes played after barely playing 5 minutes since he got traded 2 months ago.

That Bucks bench is a complete mystery to me.

I really do like the way Lonzo Ball plays, but i still doubt he's going to be able to get his shot off in the NBA, which is going to severely cripple his effectiveness.

Mortemis

Banned
I really do like the way Lonzo Ball plays, but i still doubt he's going to be able to get his shot off in the NBA, which is going to severely cripple his effectiveness.

If the lakers lucked into the first pick, would you want them to take him?

I'm biased as a UW student so I really want Fultz, but I can see Lonzo work well with Luke's system.

Don't really mention the draft too often since they could easily lose their pick and even if they keep it I see magic trying to trade it.

If the lakers lucked into the first pick, would you want them to take him?

I'm biased as a UW student so I really want Fultz, but I can see Lonzo work well with Luke's system.

Don't really mention the draft too often since they could easily lose their pick and even if they keep it I see magic trying to trade it.

To me, Fultz is the clear number 1 out of these guys. I'm not sure he's a franchise guy, there is no KAT/AD type in this draft.

I feel like Lonzo is either going to be the greatest player of all time or a complete bust.

With his size and passing, he'll at the very least be able to stick around in a Shaun Livingston role player type role.

Bread

Banned
London Ball has a great chance of being fantastic player but at the same time he has a really fantastic chance at being a great player

Kerr cheering Curry up by showing him his +/- hahaha.

I mean, it makes sense, even when shooting badly Curry has a crazy gravity, but it was so damn awkward XD

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Smart has been living at the line lately. Been a lot more aggressive seems he's actually turning the corner in that regard.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Big comeback here against the powerhouse suns

Looks like half the team is hungover. Maybe enjoyed the Phoenix nightlife just a bit too much.

Pretty clear jaylen has been non stop working on his shot, he's been doing well as of late and seems to be more focused on getting opportunities rather than just bulldozing like he was at the start of the year.

Also marquese Chriss is a beast.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lmao MR 4TH QUARTER!!!!!!!!!! Fucking choked so hard in that whole sequence. Great effort though IT that's all that matters.

Top Bottom