• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Warriors

Amr9y7R.gif

Lookin shaky baby

Warriors

Amr9y7R.gif

Lookin shaky baby

Makes sense, Hawks rebound like crazy, and nearly beat the Warriors earlier in the season when the Warriors were barely beginning to have a harder schedule and the Hawks were in the middle of a slump.

Also, don't make any assumptions about this Warriors team until the 3rd quarter is done, I've seen the Nets with a lead over the Warriors at half-time this season.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Damn Bogut just made of glass his entire career. It's too bad if he could've stayed healthy he could've been a damn good center.

I saw this lineup coming, especially if Pau and Tony were both playing from the bench unit. 3 guards + Dekker + Nene with rest or Trez. Play fast, try and expose Tony and Pau on defense as much as possible

Tony, Manu, Pau. TIme to hang it up, guys.

They're still really offensively potent. I actually like when they play against other benches.

It's just that the Rockets bench is a nightmarish match-up for 3 players whose greatest value is now in their offense. Too many guards, too much speed, too much running back and forth. It's a terrible match-up.

Pau's played pretty damn well from the bench, but he's going to be taken advantage of alot tonight, every minute he's on the court.

They're still really offensively potent. I actually like when they play against other benches.

It's just that the Rockets bench is a nightmarish match-up for 3 players whose greatest value is now in their offense. Too many guards, too much speed, too much running back and forth. It's a terrible match-up.

Pau's played pretty damn well from the bench, but he's going to be taken advantage of alot tonight, every minute he's on the court.

Haven't watched enough games to tell. I just know earlier in the season Tony looked washed.

Rockets remind me of the Nash-led Suns on steroids.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Wow, i did not expect this. After being blowout on Sat. without LeBron and Irving, I though Cavs gonna return the favor tonight. Pat Riley knows what he's doing....and of course Erik Spo too...

rambis

Banned
I'm convinced Larry Sanders completely sucks now. He would've been signed by now if he had anything to offer.
Youre probably not wrong but idk if they have any more options.

Edit: GS getting bailed out by their bench. Seems like all this talk of Steph being "back" is a little premature.

Wow, i did not expect this. After being blowout on Sat. without LeBron and Irving, I though Cavs gonna return the favor tonight. Pat Riley knows what he's doing....and of course Erik Spo too...
I didn't wanted to even see the score because I thought that the Cavs would totally obliterate us....and MVP candidate Waiters (😂) totally killed them on their own court.

Line_HTX

Did anybody zone out on the Players Only thing tonight? Because while I get that they're trying, it just feels like if I step out of the room for one moment I have no idea what's going on because they're not telling you what's happening and just go off on tangents.

VeeP

Why can't Reggie play like how he's playing this 4th quarter every night.

Edit: Geez, 2nd half is Night and Day difference between the first half in this game.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
So far, three teams on the road (Bucks, Knicks & Heat) won against the teams at home (Sixers, Magic & Cavaliers).

Knicks won without Melo tonight. 4th quarter, Knicks actually move the ball around for easy pts.

Harden already has his 21st 30/10 this season, tying the number of 30/10 games he had before this season.

He always seems to go off on the Spurs...

mjp2417

Banned
Did anybody zone out on the Players Only thing tonight? Because while I get that they're trying, it just feels like if I step out of the room for one moment I have no idea what's going on because they're not telling you what's happening and just go off on tangents.

It's pretty much unwatchable, at least the studio show is. The actual game broadcasts are fine.

Top Bottom