• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Line_HTX

Jonathan Feigen‏Verified account @Jonathan_Feigen 22m22 minutes ago

With Lou Williams 0 for 7, he's 5 of 26 in his past three games. That's kind of a problem.

I demand a refund. Mort and sf2 LIED.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Holy shit, Kawhi. He's like superman fly in for that block...OMG

Chichikov

Going on a limb here, but I think Kawhi Leonard is good at basketball.

Also, LOL at that last possession.
Were they trying to get an 8 seconds violation?

I guess the hope is that Spurs get 1st seed, and Rockets can take out the Dubs when Durant is getting back into his groove, hopefully after a tough Grizzlies first round match-up....

Yeah, the bright side would be that that's our best shot at the Finals, because that means the Spurs might have to go through the Clippers (the team the Clippers tend to look like a top team against), and even then, I still like the Rockets' chances against either the Spurs or Clippers

TTG

Why did the refs not call a foul when Beverley was fouling and just let the clock run out?

The fuck was that shit, huh?

raw

Everyone's got shit to do man.

It's just down to the Celtics & the LA Clippers now.

The other 10 games have ended & one other game between the Trail Blazers & the Timberwolves is postponed (will probably have it tomorrow).

Top Bottom