• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

And Metta World on anticipation. I'm sure they know what's up though.

Not even mad we didn't get paul anymore. Don't even think he could turn Howard into the center you'd need.

Yeah, I don't really care anymore. This team is better and I'm glad it got rid of the bandwagon fans.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Trade Klay for half a starting lineup, a couple young big men included. That's what I'd be on right now as the GSW GM.

Look at Boston's roster, and tell me they wouldn't do it instantly.

GSW wouldn't stand a chance against the Cavs right now.

Not. A. Chance.

Trade Klay for half a starting lineup, a couple young big men included. That's what I'd be on right now as the GSW GM.

Look at Boston's roster, and tell me they wouldn't do it instantly.

Not. A. Chance.

If you overreacted this badly to the first 3 games of the season I don't think you would have ever made it as far as being the GSW GM.

K.Jack

If you overreacted this badly to the first 3 games of the season I don't think you would have ever made it as far as being the GSW GM.
It has nothing to do with how they've played this season.

For 2 years I've said that Klay would end up the odd man out, and trading him would eventually be the best move. I'd tell you to check my receipts, but they're on that one site you can't link on GAF.

For 2 years I've said that Klay would end up the odd man out, and trading him would eventually be the best move. I'd tell you to check my receipts, but they're on that one site you can't link on GAF.

You have KD, Klay and Curry. 3 of the best shooters of all time on one team. If you can figure it out their offense could be practically unguardable. This is exactly what they signed up for when they added KD. That was the gameplan, to get those 3 guys together. They aren't going to bail on that after less than half a season. The only way Klay is the odd man out is if the owners get scared of the luxury tax.

theWB27

You wanna blow up a team playing for chips. That's how baseball does things. I'm glad the NBA doesn't.

K.Jack

You have KD, Klay and Curry. 3 of the best shooters of all time on one team. If you can figure it out their offense could be practically unguardable. This is exactly what they signed up for when they added KD. That was the gameplan, to get those 3 guys together. They aren't going to bail on that after less than half a season. The only way Klay is the odd man out is if the owners get scared of the luxury tax.
You wanna blow up a team playing for chips. That's how baseball does things. I'm glad the NBA doesn't.

Not for nothing. My thought has always been that Klay will become dissatisfied with his role.

If he doesn't then I'm way off base, and things may end up great.

Nene might not be too good at rebounds or being a good defensive big, but he works really well for us offensively.

Rockets might be the one team Warriors shouldn't have to deal with bad rebounding problems with. First Rockets-Warriors game is going to be FAST

Grizzlies are 6/9 from 3 with 9 minutes left in the 2nd.

br9m1.jpg

Phoenix looks legit this year so its a good win for GSW, but if Kerr has to play key guys 38 - 40 minutes per night they're going to be shot by the playoffs.

Their bench is really suspect. I figured it wouldn't matter if they could just blow teams the fuck out by the third quarter. If I was a GSW fan, I'd be worried about Klay, Steph and Draymond's minutes after the last few long playoff runs.

?

Phx is probably going to be one of the 3 worst teams in the league.

Lol okay, legit was probably the wrong word but they looked deep and explosive against both OKC and the Warriors. I think they're going to be better than Philly, Brooklyn, the Knicks, the Lakers, New Orleans, and Dallas though.

Asides from Brewer (??), maybe Anderson, and our bigs needing to get better at an inside presence (although the bigs themselves are still good), it feels like everyone on the Rockets bench and team in general has stepped up

Ariza isn't utterly haggard being the 2nd option on the team
Eric Gordon is like a 2nd Harden
Harden has other people to deal to, is more active
Sam Dekker has been pretty good in his rookie year
Nene is great on the PnR
Capela continuing to develop
KJ being a highlight reel of a player
etc.

Actually wait no there's Ennis

What's more, our defense seems pretty solid

If it follows this trajectory, I reeeeeeeally want a Westbrook vs. Leonard playoff series.

Like a lot.

BTW, Miracle, you still think we are winning 30+ this year or naw?

Top Bottom