• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

phanphare

Banned
This can't be real (from Lebron's party)

QoqOby7.gif

the 3-1 lead with the skeleton was funny

this just seems, I don't know, petty?

also where's dray? lebron probably doesn't want anymore nut shots lol

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks look good.

Can't wait till the 8th when it's Hawks vs Cavs to get an early read on how good this team really is.

Thabo has been playing out of his mind. Trying to earn that bazemore money.

Delaney might be the biggest steal. Looks solid so far and is getting paid pennies.

come on now guys, this is the same LeBron that uses his twitter fingers to send cryptic messages about Kevin Love. Of course he's gonna be petty about the Warriors lol

Wow, didn't know the Hawks commentators were incredible homers.

Our TV commentators? They're not that bad. One of them is basically an ATL Hawks legend tho lol. The radio guy is definitely a homer tho.

They're not as bad as Cleveland's local team. They're the worst.

Edit: It's about time you put in Thabo coach...

I'm a fan of taking what a player is getting versus what they are giving and seeing where they really are. This is why high offensive players like Harden get little respect from me as they give half of their points right back to the other team through terrible defensive play that is 100% on them.

Exceptions are when a players offensive output is REALLY high and efficient like Curry last season.

Examples of players that rank highly in my book are Kawhi, Lebron, Paul George, Jimmy Butler. Players that contribute high on both ends. Ideally, you wouldn't give your star offensive players the tough assignments on defense but these guys usually end up doing that and excelling at it.

It's still early to talk about MVP, but if I were forced to pick a favorite, I'd say Kawhi will most likely be the front runner this season.

Wade is going to have the last laugh when Chicago wins 60 games shooting 45% from 3 for the season.

I'm still waiting to see the Bulls actually play an Elite team to gage their actual chemistry.

6 ppl in double digits and everyone that has played so far has scored for the Hawks with the min of 4 pts.

It's worrying me that I'm starting to trust the bench more at this point but the starters still need some more work on chemistry with Shroder running the show and Howard still learning the offense.

Vanillalite

6 ppl in double digits and everyone that has played so far has scored for the Hawks with the min of 4 pts.

It's worrying me that I'm starting to trust the bench more at this point but the starters still need some more work on chemistry with Shroder running the show and Howard still learning the offense.

Choking again

Baze kinda sucks tonight

Vanillalite

Finally that Korver dagger

Howard gonna single handedly loose some close games for the Hawks against good teams if he goes fucking 6/18 from the every night.

Kevtones

Matt Barnes has looked pretty damn good for Sacramento this season. Thought the dude would be out of the league but he's been on point.

Brinbe

Was at the ACC for Raps-Nuggs. Lowry/DeRozan/JV gonna carry this team to another 50+ win season. They were all incredible. On the otherhand, Poeltl looks like a superbust. Gives me massive Hoffa flashbacks.

But much respect to the Nuggets, they have a very impressive young team. Once they figure out how to win in a few years, they'll be a perennial playoff squad. Mudiay/Jokic are really good building blocks.

yeah, I'm not watching, keeping up on ESPN.

LOL 47 FTS. And 20 by Dwight. He could've had 20 pts if he hit half of them.

Yeah, have fun with that

Although I'm sure you guys are fine with the rebounds. Hawks have a damn good inside combo, can't wait to see them against the Warriors

Top Bottom