• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Stevens shutting up the haters by putting in one hell of a coaching performance. Amir didn't play one minute. Gerald Green and Jerebko have made a ton of plays. Great turnaround.

Some smart adjustments with moves that almost feel counterintuitive. You have rebouding issues and you answer that by starting Gerald fucking Green at the 4? Dude has balls of steel.

Slizeezyc

CP3 is so evil with some of the stuff he does on the court, it's amazing. Just steps in front of Ingles then acts like he just got exploded.

TTG

He hasn't played in the entire series.

I remember him being effective against the Clippers in the regular season.

Why not Oxycodone?

Mostly because I keep picturing Kerr like this in the future:

Hugh-Laurie-3333-house-md-30845814-480-490.jpg

Rudy apparently on a huge minute restriction based on the first half and Hayward isn't even on the bench so he's either shitting his pants or on another IV.

Can't catch a fucking break.

I probably should have waited until we clinched the series, but I don't see Houston losing 3 straight to OKC.

I've been saying it for years either way.

He's not, but your opinion.

Harden's an offensive genius but i just value kawhi's two-way game more. I don't know if you can truly rely on Harden's play style (getting shooting fouls) in the post season but I guess we still have to see how far he goes.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Brad Stevens shutting up the haters by putting in one hell of a coaching performance. Amir didn't play one minute. Gerald Green and Jerebko have made a ton of plays. Great turnaround.

Yeah, but he's coaching against an idiot coach who routinely coaches his team out of games.

TTG

What in God's name is Utah doing to Reddick? Not a single double digit game and he's turning the ball over for some reason.

Hitta93

Banned
Harden's an offensive genius but i just value kawhi's two-way game more. I don't know if you can truly rely on Harden's play style (getting shooting fouls) in the post season but I guess we still have to see how far he goes.

He doesn't have to get foul calls, it's just a effective way to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom