• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin Ray

Most overrated star is either Westbrook or Kawhi depending what mood I'm in.

Your either a troll or you work in the Knicks or Kings front office . I am starting to think your Vlade Divac.

Kawhi isn't that good.now over rated

The rockets are going to beat the warriors .

Mike conley is the same as George hill .

These hot takes

Does no one else remember Lowry and DeRozan shooting badly every game but getting points, keeping them in it? No one else remember that fucking throwaway deep 3 by Lowry to send the games to OT.
This is the most Raptors thing to do. Pretend to choke, and then win in an ugly way

I was at that game, they lost that OT but that shot was hilarious since most people were already halfway out of the building

Your either a troll or you work in the Knicks or Kings front office . I am starting to think your Vlade Divac.

These hot takes

We're gonna have to make a Bam Bam type collage for him soon

parasight

Ibaka's last three fouls were such horrible ones. He bailed out Giannis a few times and that last one was just unnecessary. Bucks really gave it away at the line.

nubcake

Neo Member
Casey better buy some damn good bourbon for Christmas gifts to every Bucks players that's missed free throws down the stretch of this game.

Some teams just play better with their backs to the wall.

I think they might be similar to the Cavs, in that they play better with their backs to the wall. They always seem to win games like this, they have won 20 or 21 games after trailing by 10+ games, they regularly surge in the 2nd half/4th quarter after early and large deficits, and their entire playoff run last year was like this

As much as the drama surrounding the Cavs constantly seems detrimental, it also seems like a ton of their players are used to it, to the point where it somehow helps that team. That team makes things dramatic.

trixx

Good to know the NBA is still bull check the fling refs

So people get fined 15k for talking about the refs while they make bullshit calls and get nothing for it. Bs

rambis

Banned
I thought both of those last attempts should've been threes for the Bucks. Still a very young team but exciting none the less.

screen-shot-2015-01-29-at-3-53-25-pm.png

Giannis gets the summer to enjoy his smoothies

Cavs in 4, no doubt.

Lol, last year's worse Raptors and better Cavs went to 6. Cavs will probably win, but Cavs and Raptors are closely related - they both make games way more interesting than they need to be.

Cavs in 6 or 7

They knew they didn't have timeouts left though. Very confusing unless they were trying to steal the ball

Does he remember that though?

Hitta93

Banned

These hot takes
Rockets do have a good chance to beat the Warriors if we meet them in the playoffs.

Kawhi isn't top 5, might not even be top 10 if I redo my list.

Conley is properly rated. He's definitely not better than Kyrie either.

I have Kawhi at 5th best in the NBA. Did I miss the memo or something? He got owned last year and the year before that in the playoffs.

Props to the trash brothers from stepping up. I think that annoys me about Defrozen is how this dude feels like he should get calls when he shouldn't. When Giannis blocked him in one game, he threw a bitch tantrum and again here clean block he whines at the end. STFU and play, we don't need another CP3 lite variation.

Kawhi gets some ticky tack foul while they let Zbo get away with anything
Yeah, they need to let him average 15FT a game instead of a measly 10FTA as he has in the first four games.

EDIT: Not even top 10 lmao.. ok that's just straight sillyness. Cmon dude....

LionPride

Banned
Rockets do have a good chance to beat the Warriors if we meet them in the playoffs.

Kawhi isn't top 5, might not even be top 10 if I redo my list.

Conley is properly rated. He's definitely not better than Kyrie either.
Why are your opinions just garbage

Has Kyrie played with anyone as good as Marc Gasol, Rudy Gay, or Zach Randolph prior to LeBron arriving? Dion Waiters is playing for his basketball career right now, otherwise he's been trash.

That's Kyrie's role and I would honestly probably want LeBron playing PG over Kyrie. You can even make the argument Kyrie was just as deserving of the Finals MVP as LeBron was last season.

Kyrie has shown he can run the show as well...if you ask me, Conley is on par with someone like George Hill.

Conley the same as George Hill? Kyrie Finals MVP? This isn't even an argument. This is flat out silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom