• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalowho

Don't mind the ejections at all, just finish the game

No IT thinkpieces after this one. Clowned out of the gate three in a row, eventually it was gonna stay ugly. Defending Washington when they're playing well is tough, but C's have to show up to do it.

Brashnir

HtHJav9.png

teepo

sheldon mac is such a steal

dude went undrafted

he should be playing with wall in the 1st instead of jennings. hopefully brooks looks into that...

When did Draymond's 3 become so good?

God damn, Mark Jackson again.

a) He's so bad
b) It's always awkward when he does a Warriors game. There's this undercurrent of 'How did you fuck up coaching this team'.

I mean I don't think he really fucked as much as he wasn't what they need to break through. That being said it was really awkward for him to announce the GSW the next year

spyder_ur

God damn, Mark Jackson again.

a) He's so bad
b) It's always awkward when he does a Warriors game. There's this undercurrent of 'How did you fuck up coaching this team'.

I think this is the year he puts it all together, you have to remember he's only 14 years old.

The fact that's he legitimately only 21 is amazing.

TTG

I see Mike Brown is still content to let Joe Johnson have open 3s because Draymond is automatically helping on pick and rolls when there's really no need. But hey, it's 12-3 so I'll stop.

TTG

I feel bad for the Jazzes on offense. Durant especially makes it unfair. If they don't get a 5 on 1 switch or draw help on a pick and roll they may as well pass the ball to a ref and get back on defense.

Mory Dunz

If Green hits these threes, the NBA title is decided already

...If KD joins the warriors the NBA title is decided already.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
It's their defense that takes them to another level. I don't care what stats say who has the #1 defense, it is Golden State.

Jarmel

Banned
Yea they're just a better team on both fronts. I saw so many articles talking about the Jazz defense but it's the Warrior's defense that is suffocating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom