• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

I feel bad for the Jazzes on offense. Durant especially makes it unfair. If they don't get a 5 on 1 switch or draw help on a pick and roll they may as well pass the ball to a ref and get back on defense.

They're putting waaaay too much on Ingles, he's just not crisp enough with his ball handling and far too slow with any PnR action. What're you gonna do though? I know Hill is hurt, but the Jazz haven't really solved PG despite heavy draft investment. It probably wouldn't work but it seems like Exum is worth a shot at least. I know Shelvin Mack and Neto are not the answer.

Looks like this year is a no win situation...

either the team of doom

or the team with the king of millennial's and his posse who wears a safety pin on his lapel

Seeing the Warriors playing defense is like being hugged by a friend of yours and noticing she has like HUGE tits. She looked very average, but no, you have been deceived and now you know you can't unsee.

spyder_ur

Way to pick out some random highlight and use it as an indication for the entire game. Look at his steals, when he got them, watch his defense throughout the game smh

You gotta give this up. Harden's not a good defender. He's not terrible all the time, but he's not consistent, dedicated and disciplined enough on a regular basis to deserve any credit or benefit of the doubt. Those aren't 'random highlights' when 5 of them pop up every game.

I've accepted it with Isaiah, you should too. He's still an awesome player.

TTG

Jazz are much better tonight at shutting down that Green, Klay + bench unit. Favors needs to be better on the other end.

Damn, why it gotta be like this...Dubs and Cavs get to walk into conference finals, while their competition likely had to duke it out.

I was hoping the Jazz would at least be competitive for the 1st half... Or even 1st quarter.
But this is no where near as disappointing as the Raptors. They better play game 4 in those purple Barney jerseys I saw if they go down 3-0 to the Cavs.

Mark Jackson: "if you're Quin Snyder you gotta tell your team 'we're not winning playing like this'" as the Jazz are down 15.

And this man was a head coach.

Slizeezyc

The inability for the Jazz to never not be corpses this year from a health standpoint is a damn shame. It's like the Clippers, only the Jazz are theoretically good AND deep if healthy, while the Clippers and the genius GM Roc Divers still sort of screwed his team.

TTG

Hey man, run some isos for Durant or something. This is nice and all, but the half is almost over and he's got 4 points on 3 shots. He's gotta stay frosty.

TTG

WTF is this McCaw + David West + Livingston shit. Fuck you Mike Brown.

Durant is outright frustrated, that's why he didn't get back to cover Gobert.

I just tuned into the Jazz-Warriors game and that last sequence before the time out was so slow and unenergetic that I thought the game was done with already. Glad to see it's close-ish.

1101_camera_man.jpg

Where would people put Draymond in their current list?
Tough because he's a great player. But also can get away with carrying zero offensive load with the team around him. Not that he does nothing on offense, but he doesn't have too.

He couldn't be the best player on a team. But when he finds his niche he's incredible. So if I'm drafting players to start a team I'm not sure where I'd put him. But just basketball players, he's top 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom