• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

I'm glad to see Hayward turning it on here. It's so important for us to have more positive white role models in the NBA. The lack of representation is appalling.

giphy.gif

The people getting paid to talk about sports kept telling us how the Warriors are thinner in the roster this year. Yeah, they went from Mo Speights to David West, Bogut to McGee, Ezeli to Zaza, and still have Livingston and Igoudala coming off the bench instead of Barbosa or Barnes.

What the fuck were these people thinking? Every single position got upgraded and they got Durant. Clarke is also basically Barbosa now too.

Bogut to McGee... Every single position got upgraded.

I don't know, man. My knee-jerk "Fuck out of here." reaction to this comment aside, a quick glance at Basketball Reference tells me that Bogut was getting twice the rebounds, averaged marginally more blocks, and averaged 10x the assists that McGee is averaging the last time he played for the Warriors. These numbers are also true if you look at Bogut's numbers this year for the Mavs.

Joe Ingles looks like he's 45 years old, but I just found out that we're actually the same age (???).

Fjordson

Such an uninspiring performance from the Dubs. And Mike Brown, after a sterling first few games, is getting funky (in a bad way) with his lineups.

If Derrick Favors and George Hill were healthy this would be a different series imo.

This is a game to be proud of for Utah.

I know it's super lame to be satisfied with a likely 10+ point loss. But expectations must be adjusted against this team. And I thought they played well after the first quarter.

All of this interstitial stuff they do at the Oracle seems corny as hell, man. Yeah, the Grizzlies have fake wrestling matches and shit, but that's a different kind of corny.

I don't know, man. My knee-jerk "Fuck out of here." reaction to this comment aside, a quick glance at Basketball Reference tells me that Bogut was getting twice the rebounds, averaged marginally more blocks, and averaged 10x the assists that McGee is averaging the last time he played for the Warriors. These numbers are also true if you look at Bogut's numbers this year for the Mavs.

Joe Ingles looks like he's 45 years old, but I just found out that we're actually the same age (???).

Bogut this year was really bad. no doubt youd take last years version of Bogut if you could but thats not an option. The Zaza, Mcguee, West rotation is better than Bogut, Ezeli and Varejao

Surfinn

Such an uninspiring performance from the Dubs. And Mike Brown, after a sterling first few games, is getting funky (in a bad way) with his lineups.

If Derrick Favors and George Hill were healthy this would be a different series imo.
They're on track for their usual points and have 33 assists, seems like a pretty decent game

They can do much better but they've been coasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom